Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The future video game HD collections

This is a discussion on The future video game HD collections within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by kidson2004 Still waiting on a Onimusha HD Collection!! Likewise. They're saying Capcom has only 152 million in ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Still waiting on a Onimusha HD Collection!!
    Likewise.

They're saying Capcom has only 152 million in the bank and are about 2 years away from doing what THQ had to do and that's sell all their assets off and go bankrupt. But, If Capcom starts listening to their fans they might be able to turn it around.

I would also like to see some other titles that are a little lesser known like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Pacman World, Spyro, Crash and even lesser known and obscure title Grand Theft Auto.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Oh, serious? I don't think PSN make some SOCOM games into HD. You know, I heard PS2 SOCOM game server got shut down long time ago but I haven't play any SOCOM games in PS2 before. I only played SOCOM in PSP, it called, "SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3". Now I also play SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Controntation for boosting before it expires. Do you know SCEA don't make any new SOCOM game series anymore? I only heard about they make new game call, "H-Hour: World's Elite" and it will release on 2015. I checked the upcoming games then there's nothing news about any SOCOM games.
    Zipper Interactive got closed down, there wont be any new SOCOM games for quite a while!

Zipper Interactive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by SirWaWa View Post
    they did sly cooper already
    tomb raider has an hd collection but from the ps2 games
    He was referring to the the fact that the OP didn't include them in his list of HD collections.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    Soviet Strike and Nuclear Strike need to be polished up and released, even if it's just standalone PSN remasters. Nuclear Strike was a masterpiece on the PSX.
    They do have them for download on PSN I have both still can't beat them but I love them all the same, hmmmm Moon Bloodgood, is still smoking hot these days

Lvl 8 - Gold

Still waiting for Rstar to make GTA HD Collection for PS3...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    The answer never changes.................. Timesplitters, but at this rate, i'd just take a new one.
    hell yeah i'd love Future Perfect again, making levels on that game for me and my mates to play, was so much fun.

how about GTA HD Collection, containing all 5 3D ones from the PS2, or even if they released them as 2 separate ones like they did with God of War. I know i'd love to play through GTA 3 etc with trophies

PRO Member

I'd like to see the crash bandicoot series redone especially #2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lurch9944 View Post
    I'd like to see the crash bandicoot series redone especially #2
    not likely though as HD Colllections are usually PS2 games

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I just remembered I'd like to see the two Maximo games in HD. The original was released on PSN as a PS2 classic.

PRO Member

Final Fantasy 12 and Star Ocean till the end of time those two games took up so many hours of my childhood. I would love to replay them again

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Mini Ninja

100% agree on having an Onimusha HD Collection. So much fun.

Lvl 9 - Gold

id love to see a Red Faction I & II HD Collection along with a The Suffering HD Collection
    i still play those PS2 games all the time

and i also wanna know why this didnt happen:

also, here are a list of some HD Collections that got made or still are waiting to be remade:
    15 HD collections we (still) want to happen | GamesRadar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    also, here are a list of some HD Collections that got made or still are waiting to be remade:
    15 HD collections we (still) want to happen | GamesRadar
    I see, I understand about these gamers want play some future HD collection games like Onimusha but some problems are Star Wars: Republic Commando is for only Xbox, not for PS2, we don't know if LucasArts can make for only Star Wars Battlefront game series in a HD collection, we haven't heard any news of LucasArts since they made "Star Wars: the Force Unleashed II" game.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I agree with Ewok massively. A Crash Bandicoot HD and Resident Evil HD collection would be da bomb . I loved RE3, it used to scare the crackers out of me when Nemesis started chasing you and you didn't have a clue where to go lol. And The first Crash Bandicoot was just awesome...nuff said!

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Dark Cloud 1 & 2.
    Nuff said.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Final Fantasy 12 and Star Ocean till the end of time those two games took up so many hours of my childhood. I would love to replay them again
    This. Star Ocean 3 is my all-time favorite JRPG. Not the best one out there, not by a mile, but I put so much time into it...and I love the setting and sci-fi atmosphere, SO4 was a disappointment for me. Final Fantasy XII is actually likely to happen, especially if the X/X2 HD Collection sells well.
    I'd LOVE to see Dragon Quest VIII in HD as well, probably the best PS2 JRPG. A Need for Speed Underground HD Collection would also be cool, but you can play them on Pc just fine. The Naruto PS2 games (the fighting ones) were amazing, especially Narutimate Accel 2 (or Ultimate Ninja 5 in the West).

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 4 - Silver

Who here thinks we could see PS4 Remastered PS3 series like this generation where we could have Resistance, Killzone, Batman Arkham, Infamous, Uncharted.

There might be less sales of these because this upcoming generation gap is not as huge a jump as the previous generation was and with Gaikai the original versions will be available in the near future, with a Netflix rental type subscription service probably

Lvl 3 - Bronze

SW Bounty Hunter and Jedi Starfighter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    Who here thinks we could see PS4 Remastered PS3 series like this generation where we could have Resistance, Killzone, Batman Arkham, Infamous, Uncharted.
    Well, they make the PS2 games in HD collections for PS3, we are not sure if they probably make the popular PS3 games in HD collections for PS4 but we don't know if Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted multiplayer servers still active when PS4 launch, we already know about the servers of SOCOM Confrontation and MAG will shut down on Jan 2014. I think about no way they can make any multiplayer or online trophies in some HD collections.

The Playboy Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I agree with Ewok massively. A Crash Bandicoot HD and Resident Evil HD collection would be da bomb . I loved RE3, it used to scare the crackers out of me when Nemesis started chasing you and you didn't have a clue where to go lol. And The first Crash Bandicoot was just awesome...nuff said!
    I never got to play the Resident Evil games, so an HD collection would be fantastic. As for the Crash HD collection...nostalgia FTW!!
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast