Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The future video game HD collections

This is a discussion on The future video game HD collections within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; GTA, Max Payne and Crash Bandicoot HD collections would be...

Local Drunk

GTA, Max Payne and Crash Bandicoot HD collections would be

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

NSFW

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    Who here thinks we could see PS4 Remastered PS3 series like this generation where we could have Resistance, Killzone, Batman Arkham, Infamous, Uncharted.

There might be less sales of these because this upcoming generation gap is not as huge a jump as the previous generation was and with Gaikai the original versions will be available in the near future, with a Netflix rental type subscription service probably
    Don't most of these sales go off nostalgia, like "god I'd love to play ____ but it looks like arse now". Those games still look good, what with them coming out within the past 3 years. The only place you'd see recent games being remastered, though not as well, is on PC with the modding community. I doubt you'd find Uncharted or Infamous there though. Personally I think it's best to leave these things about 10 years before doing it.

My picks - not exactly PS2 but whatever, they're good games - original DE and KOTOR

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Well, they make the PS2 games in HD collections for PS3, we are not sure if they probably make the popular PS3 games in HD collections for PS4 but we don't know if Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted multiplayer servers still active when PS4 launch, we already know about the servers of SOCOM Confrontation and MAG will shut down on Jan 2014. I think about no way they can make any multiplayer or online trophies in some HD collections.
    :stare: Seriously... They are going to make an HD collection... For games that are already in HD... This good sir is why you should never be the manager of any employee.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'd like an HD remake of tekken 5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123