Hello all, it's been a while since I've been here. I just recently finished basic training and tech school in the U.S. Air Force and now I just got deployed to South Korea.
I bought a router and internet service the other day and I got it all set up, the internet works fine and is, surprisingly, faster than any internet I've had int he states. Anyway, my problem is: I've done an internet connection test and it tells me my NAT type is "2". However, when I try to join a public match on Black Ops 2, I can't because it says my NAT type is "Moderate" which I remember doesn't allow easy access to online matchmaking.
Since I'm an American in South Korea, the language barrier is simply impossible so calling these people to try and put in the simplest of terms what is wrong is just out of the question. I was hoping if anyone here knew how to make it so my NAT was not only Type 2, but "Open" as well. I'd like to be able to play with my friends from back in the states for the year that I'll be here, but I can't obviously do that if my NAT is on moderate, regardless of the type 2 setting.

Someone please help me. Thanks!