Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums

This is a discussion on List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Unhorned Unicorn LBP2 is unachievable, right? Why would it be unachievable?...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Unhorned Unicorn View Post
    LBP2 is unachievable, right?
    Why would it be unachievable?

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

illegal in 9 countries

LBP2 is unachievable, right?
    Though LBP2 and LBP Karting are bloody annoying and some trophies are glitched (taking many more plays for the trophy to register than stated in the requirements), both are very much achievable.

There was a brief period when the Leaderboards were hacked that LBP2 was unachievable, simply due to the instant level completion times preventing us from getting the Scoreboard 50% and Scoreboard 25% trophies, but the problem was patched quite some time ago now.

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Why would it be unachievable?
    For the leaderboards prob :c

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Though LBP2 and LBP Karting are bloody annoying and some trophies are glitched (taking many more plays for the trophy to register than stated in the requirements), both are very much achievable.

There was a brief period when the Leaderboards were hacked that LBP2 was unachievable, simply due to the instant level completion times preventing us from getting the Scoreboard 50% and Scoreboard 25% trophies, but the problem was patched quite some time ago now.
    So... this plat will go to my list!
    I really love LBP games

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Banned

For the leaderboards prob :c

So... this plat will go to my list!
    I really love LBP games
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post

Hey, PSN gamers, I checked the recent players who earned these trophies, they are still working but they were earned in May 26th. I'm not sure if these trophies still work for now or maybe your router has problem for connection, you know.

Lvl 6 - Silver

There also seemed to be an issue for quite a few players where Dive In and Actually Quite Good had glitched but with the new 1.31 patch, it seems to have fixed the problem

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 9 - Gold

i know that Spare Parts is still be achievable, but does anyone know if the online servers for it are down? i just tried connecting to play with my friend and it said that The EA Online server is not available at this time? anyone know anything about this?

edit: nevermind. i just looked it up, and fucking EA just took down the servers on April 15th... just another reason why I hate the shit out of that stupid company...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    i know that Spare Parts is still be achievable, but does anyone know if the online servers for it are down? i just tried connecting to play with my friend and it said that The EA Online server is not available at this time? anyone know anything about this?

edit: nevermind. i just looked it up, and fucking EA just took down the servers on April 15th... just another reason why I hate the shit out of that stupid company...
    Wait, is Spare Parts published by EA? I didn't know about that. Hey, all of its trophies are offline, not online. Its platinum trophy can be achievabled.

EDIT: you know, new member, Unhorned Unicorn? She earned its platinum trophy recently. Now that game is still working for obtain its platinum trophy. I checked its trophy guide but its creator is wrong because he commented the trophies are online. They are seriously all offline trophies, I'm 100% sure.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Hey, all of its trophies are offline, not online. Its platinum trophy can be achieved.
    i know it's still achievable, thats why i started off by saying "I know Spare Parts is still achievable..." The game can be played solo, offline 2-player co-op and online 2-player co-op. You're right that the trophies can all be gotten all offline, but I would've liked to have played with my friend who is 2,100 miles away. The trophies could've been gotten offline or online, but since they took the servers down, its now fully offline if you want the platinum.

Lvl 9 - Gold

the list for endangered platinums needs to be updated as most of the dates have already past. and you can also add Grand Theft Auto IV to the list as the leaderboards were just closed a couple days ago, making i believe 2 trophies unobtainable

Plats-O'-War!!

the list for endangered platinums needs to be updated as most of the dates have already past. and you can also add Grand Theft Auto IV to the list as the leaderboards were just closed a couple days ago, making i believe 2 trophies unobtainable
    True, but if you did earn Cut your Teeth and Wanted, then there's a good chance you can still earn the plat. Word going around is that AWP's still obtainable, but the jury's still out on that. My friend will let me know if he pops AWP on his alternate account.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    True, but if you did earn Cut your Teeth and Wanted, then there's a good chance you can still earn the plat. Word going around is that AWP's still obtainable, but the jury's still out on that. My friend will let me know if he pops AWP on his alternate account.
    yeah, i forgot about that. the multiplayer lobbies and everything are still up and running, but as for the trophies related to the leaderboard (Wanted & AWP), if you don't have those trophies now, you will never get the platinum

i fucking hate that they put in multiplayer trophies and then take down the servers or something similar which makes the game unplatable...

Lvl 6 - Silver

yeah, i forgot about that. the multiplayer lobbies and everything are still up and running, but as for the trophies related to the leaderboard (Wanted & AWP), if you don't have those trophies now, you will never get the platinum

i fucking hate that they put in multiplayer trophies and then take down the servers or something similar which makes the game unplatable...
    The jury is still out on which trophies are unobtainable. Recently a couple of people have earned cut your teeth, despite the ranking system going.
    Best just to hold off and wait for confirmation before saying its no longer achievable.

Plats-O'-War!!

The jury is still out on which trophies are unobtainable. Recently a couple of people have earned cut your teeth, despite the ranking system going.
    Best just to hold off and wait for confirmation before saying its no longer achievable.
    The JP version's leaderboards are still up and running. So I think its a safe bet to say that the JP version is still platable.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    The JP version's leaderboards are still up and running. So I think its a safe bet to say that the JP version is still platable.
    They were up until yesterday when gamespy's servers went offline. I think at this point its safe to add GTAIV to the list of unachievables.

You can also add Bulletstorm, Midnight Club and Fuel to the list (went offline with gamespy yesterday)

Banned

They were up until yesterday when gamespy's servers went offline. I think at this point its safe to add GTAIV to the list of unachievables.

You can also add Bulletstorm, Midnight Club and Fuel to the list (went offline with gamespy yesterday)
    Gamespy is not connect Bulletstorm's online server, it is really EA and it will be shut down next week, I think.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Gamespy is not connect Bulletstorm's online server, it is really EA and it will be shut down next week, I think.
    Bulletstorm uses gamespy's servers. EA games were meant to be up until the 30th but it seems someone switched off the gamespy servers early because now all you get is 'the multiplayer services are currently unavailable' when you try to connect.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Bulletstorm uses gamespy's servers. EA games were meant to be up until the 30th but it seems someone switched off the gamespy servers early because now all you get is 'the multiplayer services are currently unavailable' when you try to connect.
    thats a full 8 days early then. Bulletstorm was supposed to go offline on the 30th, not the 22nd. the whole "We're adding multiplayer trophies, but taking down the servers" thing is so damn aggravating...

The Girl Gamer

Games added to the unachievable platinums list:

Armored Core V
    Blitz: The League 2
    Bulletstorm
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012
    Call of Juarez: The Cartel
    Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII
    F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
    FIFA Street
    Free Realms
    Fuel
    Gran Turismo 5
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
    Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
    MAG
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles
    Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
    Motionsports Adrenaline
    Mud: FIM Motocross World Championship
    Nail'd
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Elite 11
    Portal 2
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
    Section 8
    Section 8: Prejudice
    Serious Sam 3: BFE
    Shaun White Snowboarding
    SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy Seals
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation
    Tony Hawk: Shred
    UFC Undisputed 2010
    Unreal Tournament 3

Added to the Endangered List:

Singstar (Disc Version) - October 2014
    WWE '13 - October 2014*
    MLB 13: The Show - November 6, 2014
    Pro Foosball - Some trophies are glitched. A recent patch was released, but hasn't fixed the problem.

Banned

Damage Inc's online server is closed?! Oh, damn! Hold on, Avatar's online server is still active. Javro 07 just told me that and he still played the multiplayer.

The Girl Gamer

Damage Inc's online server is closed?! Oh, damn! Hold on, Avatar's online server is still active. Javro 07 just told me that and he still played the multiplayer.
    Weird, Ubisoft says the servers are closed for Avatar since August 8. Maybe they forgot to flip the switch on that game or giving it a few days more till they actually shut it down.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast