Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums

This is a discussion on List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Apparently Crysis 2 hasn't been added yet. A few of the trophies are very possible to not obtain due to ...

Deathless Destroyer

Apparently Crysis 2 hasn't been added yet. A few of the trophies are very possible to not obtain due to them glitching when you meet the requirements, which can make the game unachievable to
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Apparently Crysis 2 hasn't been added yet. A few of the trophies are very possible to not obtain due to them glitching when you meet the requirements, which can make the game unachievable to
    If in terms of MP trophies, like Tooled Up and whatnot, you can have another chance by prestiging or Rebooting.

Unless there's another bug somewhere, leveling up again can give some folks a second chance.

Negator

Crysis 2 platinum is still very much possible, even with the MP glitches. This thread is for games that are IMPOSSIBLE to get platinum on either due to server closures or severe glitches with NO FIX available.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...1-08-in-GTA-IV
    rockstar released a patch for GTAIV making the platinum obtainable recently it's safe to take this off the unobtainable list now
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 12-23-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Banned

I heard some rumors about Need For Speed: Shift's online server might be shut down.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Why is GT5 on the list? There are no online trophies.

[top][hide] - [top]
    Proud Owner
    Take and Share a photo

To earn this trophy, you'll need to enter Photo Mode or Photo Travel Mode to take and save a picture. After that is done, enter your Photo Album from the left hand navigation menu in your GT Life home screen, choose one of your saved photos and click "Share with Friends." Once the upload process is complete, the trophy will be yours.
    Oh. What an awfully stupid trophy anyway. There is little to none tuning of the appearance in this game. Someone needs to update the guide by the by.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Why is GT5 on the list? There are no online trophies. Oh. What an awfully stupid trophy anyway. There is little to none tuning of the appearance in this game. Someone needs to update the guide by the by.

There was also create and share a track too

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Now are there or do you guys put trophies on here that are 100 percent games not platinum games? I would think there would be some trophies maybe glitched or not possiable to earn as well.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by readz2bleed View Post
    Now are there or do you guys put trophies on here that are 100 percent games not platinum games? I would think there would be some trophies maybe glitched or not possiable to earn as well.
    I'd think anything that is guaranteed unachievable should be welcome here...like Guardians of Middle-earth no longer having online support on PS3.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I heard some rumors about Need For Speed: Shift's online server might be shut down.
    Shift can be done completely offline. Some of the challenges are online, but there's enough of them that they can be bypassed for the Plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I'd think anything that is guaranteed unachievable should be welcome here...like Guardians of Middle-earth no longer having online support on PS3.
    Isn't GoME still possible to achieve off-line? From memory, the connection to the online servers times-out and the game starts offline against the AI.

I can't recall exactly, as it's one of the games I completed back in May due to impending server closures.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Isn't GoME still possible to achieve off-line? From memory, the connection to the online servers times-out and the game starts offline against the AI.

I can't recall exactly, as it's one of the games I completed back in May due to impending server closures.
    Last I remember, it'd give an error every time you tried to start a match. I'll see if I can download it sometime this week while I've got access to a connection and double-check.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Tell you one thing if you work your ass off on battlefield bad company and all that was left was a damn picture upload i would literally loose it. The trophy "I am bad company" will take you longer than a month alone to pop. All the under achievements to pop that trophy is insane.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Of course, most of the games on that list are from EA. They should stop making online trophies if they're going to continuously close down servers, but EA isn't the only one that's directed to.
    Completely agree with this. If you're going to make it that way, don't make so many online or such lengthy online trophies, resulting in unobtainable trophies later. This is ridiculous so many games, and some rather new games already on that list.

But to the OP, that is a beautiful list, and thanks for your hard work!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm also against how Sony continues to advertise and place on sale various games that have offline servers, yet they make no mention of it in the game's listing.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bodycount a friend gave me this game and I went on to try to get the online trophies and it says online servers are shut down.

Plats-O'-War!!

Just a heads up: The glitched trophy in Serious Sam 3 has been patched, making the NOW OBTAINABLE!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Just a heads up: The glitched trophy in Serious Sam 3 has been patched, making the NOW OBTAINABLE!!!
    Co-op Beginner?

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Co-op Beginner?
    Pretty sure it's The doorman should wear a suit

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Are we sure that Madden 11 and 12 servers are still open and the platinum is possiable? Can anyone confirm this to date?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is an AWESOME and helpful list! First time ive subscribed to a thread, first time ive rated a thread! Tyty

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast