Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

With the PS4 on the horizon, what are you still looking forward to on the PS3?

This is a discussion on With the PS4 on the horizon, what are you still looking forward to on the PS3? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 Stores aren't taking any more preorders, as they've sold out for the first batch. But you ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    Stores aren't taking any more preorders, as they've sold out for the first batch. But you can still get your name in for the 2nd batch, which I think comes out in January.
    I've heard the second batch is due out in February to early March, however it's been a few weeks since I heard that, so my memory could be a bit hazy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I'm looking forward to finishing my massive backlog of PS3 games, while everyone sorts the bugs in the PS4.
    Yep, with so many great games still sitting in my backlog I wont look at getting a ps4 until I've worked my way through the majority of my unplayed games and any ps4 hardware bugs/faults have been sorted. Really the only game i'll be sad to miss out on is Killzone.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Bioshock Infinite Story DLC the last of us story DLC.. whenever that comes around and playing some more GTA online when the heists are added in..
    I am getting battlefield 4 on ps3 and getting the digital copy of it on my ps4 for the 15 dollars (10 USD/pounds) so I can still play with people who have it only on Ps3 but looking forward to 64players and hopefully 60fps on the PS4, all the other crossgen games I will be getting on Ps4 only if im interested in them as they mostly aren't multiplayer focused.. even if they have some multiplayer features.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    2. The Wolf Among Us (no idea when this is hitting the PS3)
    Um... I see you posted this about 2 days ago... Wolf Among Us launched 3 days ago, lol. So yeah, already out...

Personally, I'm looking forward to the two Tales of games, Symphonia HD and Xillia 2, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX and Drakengard 3. I'm planning to slowly work through my PS3 backlog between big releases on PS4, but I probably won't be picking up much besides these titles on PS3 after the PS4 launch.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Um... I see you posted this about 2 days ago... Wolf Among Us launched 3 days ago, lol. So yeah, already out..
    Yeah I noticed that yesterday.. The PS store didn't really seem to advertise it but when I did a search I noticed the season pass was available and it mentioned that episode 1 was already out.. I'll check again for a specific episode 1 only purchase. Not 100% sure I want the whole thing just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Personally, I'm looking forward to the two Tales of games, Symphonia HD and Xillia 2, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX and Drakengard 3. I'm planning to slowly work through my PS3 backlog between big releases on PS4, but I probably won't be picking up much besides these titles on PS3 after the PS4 launch
    Not a big Tale of fan myself but I've been encouraged to check out Xillia. Hope it turns out alright. Personally I think the best RPG on the horizon has got to be South Park. Really excited to see whether they can pull it off.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Yep, with so many great games still sitting in my backlog I wont look at getting a ps4 until I've worked my way through the majority of my unplayed games and any ps4 hardware bugs/faults have been sorted.
    It's basically exactly the same for me. I still have a large number of WIP and unstarted games to get through on PS3, so PS4 won't even be a consideration for me for at least a year, if not longer. I waited two years before buying a PS2 and PS3, so PS4 will probably be facing a similar wait, assuming that I even buy one at all.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have a interest in playing Killzone 3, Sniper Elite v2, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Lego LOTR and still enjoying NCAA Football '14.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As far as games not released yet:

South Park sot
    Gran turismo 6
    Dragon Age 3
    FF X/X2

PLATINUMS: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Batman: AA, Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: WaW, Call Of Duty: MW2, Darksiders, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved: OotW, Final Fantasy XIII, God Of War I & II, Madden 10,11 & 12, Resistance 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sly 1, Sonic's Genesis Collection, Uncharted 1&2, Walking Dead

Plats-O'-War!!

I'm looking forward to finishing my massive backlog of PS3 games, while everyone sorts the bugs in the PS4.
    Pretty much this right here. There's a lot of games I'm looking forward to on the PS3, and once I finally get through my PS3 backlog (Disc, Digital, JRPG), then I'll go on from there.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm simply looking forward to playing any remaining gems I've yet to play on the PS3. I know I've missed some stellar games, so I've certainly got unfinished business before I jump ship to the PS4. Also, I'm looking forward to the inevitable PS3 game price drops that'll follow the PS4's release; I'll be building my PS3 collection on the cheap while I can.

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

This, except for me its 360 AND ps3

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PippInMR2 View Post
    As far as games not released yet:

South Park sot
    Gran turismo 6
    Dragon Age 3
    FF X/X2
    Isn't that next-gen only?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't plan to Give up the Ps3 Just yet, Specially with my Current Backlong & Some of the older games I've yet to try like the Batman:Arkham Trilogy & a few PsVita Games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Kingdom Heart 2.5 Hd Remix, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Final Fantasy X/X2 hd and Lightning Returns: Final fantasy XIII.

Bidoof Master!!

The only games i'm really looking forward to are Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD, Dark souls 2 and Final Fantasy X/X2 hd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123