How many games do you have at 10% or less trophy posession?

This is a discussion on How many games do you have at 10% or less trophy posession? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sideway NY : 9% Locked behind PS+ and it was fairly boring platformer. Professional baseball Spirits 2011 : 2% Japanese ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

How many games do you have at 10% or less trophy posession?

Sideway NY : 9% Locked behind PS+ and it was fairly boring platformer.
    Professional baseball Spirits 2011 : 2% Japanese language Baseball game. Why did I think this would be a good idea.
    Medal Of Honor Frontline : 0% I put it in to remind myself how bad I was when it first came out. Couldn't even finish the first level.
    WipeOut HD : 6% Controls are outdated for this twitch racer and DLC trophies I care naught for.
    Yoostar 2 : 8% I got a free demo disc from Sony. But it gave trophies. whoops.
    Naruto Shippuden: Unltimate Ninja: Storm 2 : 0% A friend brought it over and sadly, is the only game I have no trophies in that I do not own.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit : 3% Another game a friend brought over. Luckily, I am getting a copy from a different friend soon.

Three of them I don't own a copy of, one I have to redownload but abhor the controls, one is PS+, one is in a foreign language.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 8 - Gold

90 games at 10% or less,of those 72 are 5% or fewer,32 of my games are 0%.

Negator

Only 11 of my 241 games have less than 10% completion.

PSN Trophy Leaders | dj_helyx

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

member since Oct 2009

Zero of my 73 games are less than 10% completion.

Legalize it...

4. Jak 2 & 3, and Sleeping Dogs because I havent played them yet, and The Last of Us because I played a little of the MP and havent played the story yet...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have 11 games listed at under 10% but technically I have 15. 4 of my games are just not loaded yet.

Ratchet Deadlocked 1% - It's a new game that I got side-tracked away from when Kingdom Hearts 1.5 came out.
    Ni No Kuni 0% - I only played an hour to make sure it was working & went back to attempting to plat FFXIII.
    Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault 1% - I've actually played quite a bit of this but not doing the things needed for trophies.
    Assassin's Creed III 2% - I had to shoot a dog. At that point, I had to step away from the game. I have zero tolerance for that.
    Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 3% - I was really enjoying this but I got stuck on a puzzle so I popped in another game. I just haven't made it back yet.
    Just Dance 3 5% - I injured myself and had to stop. (not from playing it) I just haven't popped it back in. I need to do that to get some more exercise.
    Playstation Move Heroes 2% - I suck at using the Move control but I love the characters so eventually I'll play some more.
    ICO 6% - I'm actually almost finished with this game. For whatever reason, I stopped and still need to go back.
    Prince of Persia The Warrior Within 4% - I made great progress with this game. I can't remember what game made me stop but I need to finish this.
    Prince of Persia Two Thrones 0% - This is the 3rd game in the trilogy. It will stay at 0% until I finish the 2nd game.
    Tomb Raider Anniversary 0% - It's loaded from the trilogy but I haven't finished one of the other Tomb Raider games first. Once that happens, this will no longer be at 0%. I stopped because the new Tomb Raider came out.
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 0% - It's part of the trilogy but I haven't finished Kingdom Hearts yet. Once I do, this game will no longer be at 0%.
    Shadow of Colossus 0% - I wanted to finish ICO before playing this. When I do, this will no longer be at 0%.
    Remember Me 0% - I just bought this game.
    Time and Eternity 0% - I just bought this game.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Alot. I've got a massive backlog.

Local Drunk

29, most were just started then I got sidetracked with other games.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think I have 2/158 under %10..... thanks to my vita "hiding" some trophy lists!! (iv hidden 5-6 games under %5)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    I think I have 2/158 under %10..... thanks to my vita "hiding" some trophy lists!! (iv hidden 5-6 games under %5)
    I didn't ask how many you hid, but thanks for letting us know.

90 games at 10% or less,of those 72 are 5% or fewer,32 of my games are 0%.

That is insane. I wonder if you ever look at the list and go, "One day...when the good games stop coming out."
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 7 - Gold

16 out of 120.

1) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - I burnt myself out on Kingdom Hearts.
    2) Guilty Gear XX Acore Plus - No reason.
    3) Knytt Underground - My friend's PS+ ran out.
    4) Dragon's Dogma - Got sidetracked.
    5) Operation Flashpoint - Someone didn't use the Guest account when they started the game.
    6) Ratchet and Clank - Borrow from the library; ran out of time.
    7) Page Chronica - I can't defeat the first boss.
    8) Black Knight Sword - Got sidetracked.
    9) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom - The nephew and I play this from time to time.
    10) Brutal Legend - Got sidetracked.
    11) Tetris - I didn't buy this game for the trophies.
    12) Elemental Monster - Got sidetracked.
    13) Magic the Gathering - I play it during the free month of PS+ after the "big incident".
    14) Crescent Pale Mist - Played this back when you could share your account on 5 PS3s.
    15) Castlevania: LoS - Lost interest.
    16) White Knight Chronicle - A friend play this while I was getting him trophies in another game.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Change is mediocre

42, from PS+ and borrowed/rented games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

It seems quite a few of us have low completion from PS+ IGC games. Are they hard or just boring? I know Knytt Underground is a crap game and I myself quit playing it shortly.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Royal Flush X2

Just one Little Big Planet. Did not like the game but played it before I got into trophy hunting. I might at least get the plat someday.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    It seems quite a few of us have low completion from PS+ IGC games. Are they hard or just boring? I know Knytt Underground is a crap game and I myself quit playing it shortly.
    I wouldn't say that they're hard or boring (for the most part). There's just too many other games out that I'd rather play (this is just my personal opinion).

Banned

4 of 75 are at 0% because I haven't started them yet.

If I have a game under 100%, it's for a good reason.

Notorious K.I.D.

57 out of 228.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired...

1 of my 43 games are less than 10% completion because of stupid cousin who put a disc on my PS3 system.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

PoP: Warrior Within

AC:3

Trash Panic

White Knight Chronicals 2
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

19 out of 85:
    BloodRayne: Betrayal: 0% -- Got bored right away...
    Bomberman ULTRA: 5% -- PS+ game that I tried and hated.
    Borderlands 2: 0% -- Still haven't finished Borderlands 1 (12%)
    Dante's Inferno: 5% -- Played the game with a PS+ free trial. Haven't played since.
    Dead Nation: 1% -- Got bored right away...
    Demon's Souls: 0% -- Started, but kept getting sidetracked by other games
    God of War III: 1% -- Beginning was so difficult, and I still haven't platted 2 yet.
    Magic Orbz: 2% -- Got bored right away...
    NIER: 7% -- Did too much grinding/farming/messing around and got bored...
    Prince of Persia HD Trilogy: 3%, 0%, 0% -- I loved the games on PS2, but don't feel like playing them again right now
    Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World: The Video Game: 8% -- Too difficult in the beginning playing solo, and I kept dying...
    Shank 2: 9% -- Sidetracked
    Sonic Adventure: 0% -- I loaded it up intending to play it but never did
    Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection: 1% -- Played a couple games on it for a while, but not enough to get each ones' trophies
    Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars: 9% -- Didn't like how physics engine didn't do the same thing every time, MP was dead
    The Fancy Pants Adventures: 0% -- Got bored right away...
    The Mysteries of Little Riddle: 10% -- Only the first episode was free... BORING...
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: 3% -- Wanted to finish MP first and got bored...
    White Knight Chronicles: 1% -- Boring. Hated that my avatar wasn't the main character or important to the story at all...