Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have this idea regarding "starting over". Is it stupid?

This is a discussion on I have this idea regarding "starting over". Is it stupid? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ManofSteel Or perhaps that she just doesn't like me because I took her best friend away (different ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManofSteel View Post
    Or perhaps that she just doesn't like me because I took her best friend away (different states) and this is actually the first time she's visiting us, whereas other times I've always hung around for my girlfriends sake and tried my best? Done.

---------------------------------------

Thanks for the suggestion guys

The only three games I've platinumed thus far are Red Dead Redemption (my fav game of all-time and have played through it several times), Borderlands and Resistance: Burning Skies on the Vita.
    Give her a chance. She might surprise you :/

And hey she's there for two weeks.. at least feel it out.

Otherwise, good luck. Nothing wrong with starting over. Hitting level 10 in two weeks would probably be a little intense for me but it *should* be doable if you're up for it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

I say try to accomplish both goals. Try to outdo yourself in both ways. Even if your girlfriend's friend is an insufferable witch, smoothing the ice with her will probably give you added benefits. There's nothing wrong with having a couple kudos points tucked away for the next time you screw up. And who doesn't like a little thank you, nookie?

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ManofSteel View Post
    Or perhaps that she just doesn't like me because I took her best friend away (different states) and this is actually the first time she's visiting us, whereas other times I've always hung around for my girlfriends sake and tried my best? Done.
    It's probably a bit of both but just be nice and chat to her since she's gonna be there for a bit. If she's a bitch towards you least you made an effort which would earn you some points with your girlfriend.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Man, I got a new PS3 (old one YLOD'd) and decided to start over after having the same account for four years. I am actually pretty damn close to catching it, six months later. I'm like a level and a half away and already have way more platinums than I used to. Hitting level 10 isn't too hard but I don't know about two weeks. Play the Jak and Daxter collection, I just beat all three and got a ton of trophies out of each one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12