Srry, i new so i dont know if this is where i out this but i need help

This is a discussion on Srry, i new so i dont know if this is where i out this but i need help within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi, i have a ps3. I've recently got a hdmi to dvi cable so i can connect my ps3 to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Srry, i new so i dont know if this is where i out this but i need help

Hi, i have a ps3. I've recently got a hdmi to dvi cable so i can connect my ps3 to my monitor without the problem of bothering my roommate as he watches the tv. I also have a PLa headset from TB. But, there's one problem, i cant hear anything form my headset hep please.

Lvl 4 - Silver

You could check your settings for your headset and make sure both input and output sound is set up to that headset. Mine confuses and doesn't always turn on both. Just yesterday I was able to talk but my friends voice was still coming through the TV. Just go into the Settings then accessory settings then audio device settings and you should be able to choose the input and output device there.

Rangers F.C

Gag and hogtie your room mate, problem solved
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    You could check your settings for your headset and make sure both input and output sound is set up to that headset. Mine confuses and doesn't always turn on both. Just yesterday I was able to talk but my friends voice was still coming through the TV. Just go into the Settings then accessory settings then audio device settings and you should be able to choose the input and output device there.
    Ya, i checked and its both set to my headset i also have it plugged in correctly do i need an adapter or something?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by orem View Post
    Ya, i checked and its both set to my headset i also have it plugged in correctly do i need an adapter or something?
    Sry man if that is not the problem I'm not sure what to do. Hopefully someone else has some more input. Best of luck to you.

Quick question when you were checking the input/output was there a little green dot net to each one indicating they were both on?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    Sry man if that is not the problem I'm not sure what to do. Hopefully someone else has some more input. Best of luck to you.

Quick question when you were checking the input/output was there a little green dot net to each one indicating they were both on?
    the headset itself doesnt have lights

Lvl 4 - Silver

In the audio device settings. When you are checking the input and output device a green dot should appear next to each one of those telling you it is activated. Not on the headset itself. Also do not exit that with circle press the ok button below the device options

Edit: Sry its a blue light not green
    Last edited by RyJ32; 11-10-2013 at 02:05 AM.