One Question.

This is a discussion on One Question. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello , so I know that this had been answered couple times , but couldn't find the answer.. My question ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

One Question.

Hello , so I know that this had been answered couple times , but couldn't find the answer..

My question is , if I become PS Plus member now , I'll download some games and begin to play. If they will go out of Instant Game Collection Catalog , will I be able to continue playing them (since they're in my system)? If yes , then will it apply to ps3 AND vita?
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Galaxy beauty pirate

Yes, if you have downloaded the games, they are in your system. Games going out of the instant game collection, won't affect that (if you downloaded them). Free games will only dissapear when your PS Plus account stops and games you've bought stay forever if you keep them.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 9 - Gold

You can keep playing them whenever you have PS+ sub it works for both ps3 and vita.
    Remember you can set stuff to download and then cancel them and they will always be able to be downloaded later on.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

You don't even need to complete the download. Just start the download and press cancel. If it says "purchased" in the corner, you're good to go! It will stay in your download list forever, even if it becomes too big for you to find it!