Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your game of the year.......

This is a discussion on Your game of the year....... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Diablo III......

Negator

Diablo III...

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

The Last of Us is my GOTY.

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Lvl 8 - Gold

Battlefield 4, because I personally think, that GTA V is highly overrated as hell, so BF4 is better choice.

Notorious K.I.D.

Best Story: Bioshock Infinite

Most time spent playing: Diablo 3

Biggest Surprise: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Diablo 3 has to be my favorite so far this year. For the first time since I platted Nier 3 years ago, I have no problem grinding. At the rate I'm getting it I think I'll need to play it for 20 more hours.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

I still have yet to play GTAV, Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us but so far it's Diablo III.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I've played way too many games in 2013. Here are some of my picks:

Ni No Kuni - even though this game came out before 2013 and didn't hit as much acclaim until it's NA release and for me was the most enjoyable RPG this gen.

Tomb Raider- Thoroughly enjoyed the single player story. Haven't tried the MP side of it so I cannot critique that part of the game. Game was lengthy even though Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics added the online mp.

I have Bioshock Infinite but haven't played it yet. As a matter of fact it's still sealed.

The Last of Us- Half decent story and game. A little to easy for my liking was expecting more of a challenge. Haven't played the online mp for this title either and based on the length of the single player story I wish they would have dropped the online mp.

Puppeteer- I know this will not even be nominated. But this game totally caught me off guard. It's a very charming game with excellent story and great controls. Replayability is definitely here in this title which I can only say that for Tomb Raider out of the games I've played. Controls can be a little tedious but once you get the hang off them they work well.

GTA V- I have played the first few missions so I can only judge on this. The game so far is rock solid and offers excellent visuals and better driving camera (which is the reason why I stopped playing GTA IV). Voice acting is top notch and I will sit down at some point when I have a good three days just to dedicate to this title because it commands that kind of attention without distractions.

Beyond: Two Souls- Haven't played it yet and I am planning on getting this game on either Black Friday or on Boxing Day.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post

I have Bioshock Infinite but haven't played it yet. As a matter of fact it's still sealed.
    You should really open that bad boy up, you won't be disappointed.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 3 - Bronze

DEAD SPACE 3 is a masterpiece and the ending was EPIC :gdt:

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1. The Last Of Us
    2. Ni No Kuni
    3. GTA V
    4. Thomas Was Alone
    5. Bioshock Infinite

Lvl 3 - Bronze

gta v is the best game of 2013 if not the best game ever made and you cant say that about any other game released this year!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    You should really open that bad boy up, you won't be disappointed.
    So many games, so little time. I think Diablo III is calling me next to play. But I probably will unwrap it before the end of the year. Which doesn't leave me much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramieh View Post
    DEAD SPACE 3 is a masterpiece and the ending was EPIC :gdt:
    I want to play the third installment but I wanted to beat the previous two games first. I may just start Dead Space 2 because I am stuck on the protect the ship from the asteroids and you use the turret but the lasers miss the asteroids even though they should explode. I watched a video on youtube of the PC version and I'm like WTF that is way to easy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Injustice gods among us... the best balanced fighter (without reboots or patches) great roster still yet to put in the hours for the last 'battle' trophy but im another person yet to open up my bioshock inf lol and will do so after im done with batman ao which is also good but not a standout compared to the other 2 bat games

Lvl 7 - Gold

The last of us is my GOTY. Bioshock infinite is a close second and gta v is third

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12