Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Whats A harder plat?

This is a discussion on Whats A harder plat? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; what about sports active 2 as wellit requires A LOT OF BATTERIES and alot of grinding also fitness to boot.I ...

PRO Member

what about sports active 2 as wellit requires A LOT OF BATTERIES and alot of grinding also fitness to boot.I do agree also gt5 wipeout and ssIV are v hard

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thanks for telling me what you guys think since so many of you have differing opinions i'll change the question to what you think the 5 most toughest plats are

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Lvl 2 - Bronze

And here I thought I had a hard platinum with my WKC platinum, haha. Looks like I got more work to do on my backlog. I have basically all those games but with my backlog so big it is hard to get into them to complete since they all require so much time... hopefully eventually I can get to some of them.

Everyone Loves Candy

From what I've seen. Warhawk and NGS is pretty well up there.
    Hi Mom!

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by earthgeneral View Post
    out of all the plats on psn i think these are the toughest white knight chronicles 1 and 2, Star ocean and warhawk each 1 of them can take up to 500 hours to plat so my question is which 1 is the toughest 1;and if you had to choose which 1 would you try getting 1st?
    Out of those games, I would say Warhawk because of it being online. Who knows when they will pull the plug, and Starhawk is coming out.

But seriously are you sure about this? There are a lot of good games out there, and I can't help but think that you could spend that time playing a few other great games. Anyway, if it makes you happy then more power to you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by earthgeneral View Post
    white knight chronicles 1 and 2, Star ocean and warhawk each 1 of them can take up to 500 hours to plat
    Well, there are 4 games I'll never be platting - I'd refuse to put in 500 hours for any single game. Wouldn't be worth it in my opinion.

But if you're going after any of them, I'd probably suggest Warhawk for your first one - good luck with it!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Griefheart View Post
    Gran Turismo 5 is way HARDER then Warhawk ... Warhawk just requires a thousand hours of grinding, any idiot could do it with enough time.

GT5 on the other hand actually requires SKILL.

Don't be fooled into thinking that "IT TAKES A LONG TIME" means its hard, people don't quit Warhawk due to the fact its difficult, they do it because its fucking dull.
    I agree 100% Just cuz the game is time consuming does not make it a hard A lot of people get this mixed up... here is a perfect example
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    I ll add Mortal Kombat to that list
    MK is time consuming... not a hard plat, but not exactly easy!! There are a few trophies that need some skill, like a few of the online trophies, ( ranked matches) 10 wins in a row etc. Which was 13/14 for me before the trophy popped up. The other online trophies were pretty easy and can be boosted (King of the Hill points)

My Kung Fu is Stronger is time consuming but not difficult, and can be done offline.

Imho MK is actually one of the easiest fighting games and is no where near as hard as most of the others, I find it funny when I hear people saying this is a ''hard'' to plat!!

Sig by Smashguy

Abracadaver ;[

I'd say Front Mission evo (4 plats on this site with 3.96%),Star Ocean tlh., and obiviosly Whipeout hd (3.95%) and Warhawk (1.2%)!!!

Toggle Spoiler

Necromancer's holidays

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I agree 100% Just cuz the game is time consuming does not make it a hard A lot of people get this mixed up... here is a perfect example

MK is time consuming... not a hard plat, but not exactly easy!! There are a few trophies that need some skill, like a few of the online trophies, ( ranked matches) 10 wins in a row etc. Which was 13/14 for me before the trophy popped up. The other online trophies were pretty easy and can be boosted (King of the Hill points)

My Kung Fu is Stronger is time consuming but not difficult, and can be done offline.

Imho MK is actually one of the easiest fighting games and is no where near as hard as most of the others, I find it funny when I hear people saying this is a ''hard'' to plat!!
    Ok dragon MK was easy to me as well but i got a lot of problems with the online since is region lock so i did it all legaly and luck with finding gamers from asia region and that it wasnt easy.
    And if MK is easy can u explain y just a few of gamers own it? is it coz dont like the plat image lol

PRO Member

I ll add Mortal Kombat to that list
    Ok dragon MK was easy to me as well but i got a lot of problems with the online since is region lock so i did it all legaly and luck with finding gamers from asia region and that it wasnt easy.
    And if MK is easy can u explain y just a few of gamers own it? is it coz dont like the plat image lol
    Region lock? I don't see why that has anything to do with the plat... I got the game on day release and it took ages to find someone to fight for me too, but that is expected with the online server being new.

Only trophy I boosted was the KotH points, I didn't need to boost anything else! The only reason why I boosted the KotH points was cuz of all the petty gamers I came across, I'd beat them and they would score 5 or below... At one point I won 25+ times in a row and they were all giving me low marks and even 0.... I was using a few characters, not just one, also I wasn't spamming cuz I hate that shit! lol so I just left, no point staying I was obviously wasting my time lol and most of my points were deleted and it happened to others too. If you didn't boost that then the people you played with were generous!!

I don't think I need to explain why I think MK is ''easy'' cuz I did explain that before... btw I did say MK was one of the easiest out of the fighting games out today but it's not an easy game to plat but I don't think you understood what I meant. Also you said MK was hard, now you say it's easy.. why?

Sig by Smashguy

Legend...Nuff Said

I want to agree that WKC1 can be hard IF your not doing the guild trophies with people you know/boosting partners cause trying to do it with randoms is F'ING annoying/frustrating/stupid.

Yakuza 3 is a tough one cause of all the minigames. I've not played 4 but I heard its the same problem.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

I didnt said hard to me, is so time consuming and with online problems = hard plat so i added it
    And heard many gamers saying that is hard for them so i guess is hard coz is easy for u or me or a few more doesnt mean easy plat, and bout the pts i foght only asia gamers so i guess theres more good gamers on asia coz EU USA etc theres so many bad gamers

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by Chambers35

PRO Member

I didnt said hard to me, is so time consuming and with online problems = hard plat so i added it
    And heard many gamers saying that is hard for them so i guess is hard coz is easy for u or me or a few more doesnt mean easy plat, and bout the pts i foght only asia gamers so i guess theres more good gamers on asia coz EU USA etc theres so many bad gamers
    You should rate it on your own knowledge and not be influenced by others to make your final judgement. If a game is an easy plat for you then it's easy, this thread was made so we can see your opinion.. not your opinion on what you think others will have on the game. I don't think the online is a problem anymore as it used to be, but even when it was poor it wasn't exactly bad.
    Your comment about EU/US gamers really wasn't necessary lol although I doubt you meant any harm by it

Sig by Smashguy

Regional Manager of War

Gran Turismo 5, I am horrendous at real racing games, unless there kart racers since I am actually good at those.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Region lock? I don't see why that has anything to do with the plat... I got the game on day release and it took ages to find someone to fight for me too, but that is expected with the online server being new.

Only trophy I boosted was the KotH points, I didn't need to boost anything else! The only reason why I boosted the KotH points was cuz of all the petty gamers I came across, I'd beat them and they would score 5 or below... At one point I won 25+ times in a row and they were all giving me low marks and even 0.... I was using a few characters, not just one, also I wasn't spamming cuz I hate that shit! lol so I just left, no point staying I was obviously wasting my time lol and most of my points were deleted and it happened to others too. If you didn't boost that then the people you played with were generous!!

I don't think I need to explain why I think MK is ''easy'' cuz I did explain that before... btw I did say MK was one of the easiest out of the fighting games out today but it's not an easy game to plat but I don't think you understood what I meant. Also you said MK was hard, now you say it's easy.. why?
    well its illegal in australia so id say it would be pre fucking hard to plat, to do it you need to hope it gets past customs and then you need to make a american account and buy the online thingy for it aslo im pre sure a normal debit/credit card from aus dnt work in america or id be buying all my PSN games from the US store as its way cheaper

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    well its illegal in australia so id say it would be pre fucking hard to plat, to do it you need to hope it gets past customs and then you need to make a american account and buy the online thingy for it aslo im pre sure a normal debit/credit card from aus dnt work in america or id be buying all my PSN games from the US store as its way cheaper
    Yeah that shit sucks... but that has nothing to do with the plat. If you do all the things you just said then you take it from there. Although the fucking effort to play it where you're at is hard lol

Sig by Smashguy

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post

Yakuza 3 is a tough one cause of all the minigames. I've not played 4 but I heard its the same problem.
    yakuza 3 is tough but i had read that all you have to do is just finish the mini games on 4. dont need top rank.

MK Plat = Overrated

Damn Dragon, you sure are active in this thread.

How come nobody is mentioning how freaking difficult Super Street Fighter 4 is? Am I the only one who thought this was ridiculously hard? Not only does it have a time consuming trophy with the C to Shining C but, it also has the Trials trophy. Oh holy crap, how hard were those to get through? The majority of them are easy, it is the couple of dozen that will make you go grey really fast.

As far as the other games mentioned, I haven't played any of them so, I don't know how hard they are to .

PRO Member

I wouldn't say time consuming (tedious) trophies are "hard", they're just that...time consuming. Like Resistance 2 - 10000 Kills or Wolfenstein - Das Big Man.

Hard is Deadspace - Impossible...that's hard, but still attainable.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast