Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Random friend request

This is a discussion on Random friend request within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Not me. I get random friend reqs like that, so if I don't recognize and if the message is left ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Not me. I get random friend reqs like that, so if I don't recognize and if the message is left blank I have to decline. The 100 max limit isn't fun.

my latest anime updates

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Me personally have never had anything like that and if it was a blank request then i would block them as all the people who have sent requests on psn wether it be just through playing games or people off of here,have always said something with at least a"hello how are you doing".

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Haven't had that request so far, but man is that name funny or not?!

JAJAJAJAJAJA
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Lvl 4 - Silver

honestly i don'T know half of my friend list but i only add nice people and not some 6 year olds that play black ops oh i forgot another cod is out i meant 6 year olds from milking warfare 3(sry had to). i just can't remember them,when they send me a message, i am like who the hell are you how did i meet you.

btw is there a limit on the block list? because i am reaching 100
    btw they quit sending me req because my psn id scares them lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I actually ran into him online while playing ACR. But no, I didn't get a friend request.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123