Forum details aren't displaying properly?

This is a discussion on Forum details aren't displaying properly? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Okay, I've been having some issues with how my PC is displaying this site for about a month now, and ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Forum details aren't displaying properly?

Okay, I've been having some issues with how my PC is displaying this site for about a month now, and I want to know if it's just my computer or if you guys are experiencing it too.

The main problem crops up whenever I look up trophies to see the data for a certain trophy (difficulty, people who've earned it, etc). In many cases, every trophy I look at is classed as 'brutal' because it appears that not one person has earned said trophy. In some other examples, Heavy Rain's Butcher trophy is listed as 'piece of cake', although it's been earned by 2 of 1 game owners (!), and the first of these people earned it just 2 months ago. RDR's platinum trophy has been earned by 3 of 1 game owners, with the first of these being 4 months ago. You don't need me to tell you that these figures are completely wrong. It's becoming very annoying that I can't look up this kind of information of a trophy.

Also, member profiles (including my own) aren't displaying properly. I can view the last 8 trophies that I, or someone else, have/has earned (as opposed to the 5 that were viewable previously), but that's it. I can't see the list of games on someone's profile, so there's no way for me to see at a glance what games a particular person has played. This in itself is aggravating to say the least.

Here's a screenshot of my profile as it appears to me:

As you can see, there are 8 trophies displayed and no list of games below them. Is this happening to any of you, and if not, do you have any ideas on how I might be able to fix things?
    Last edited by StewartBros; 12-02-2013 at 08:15 AM.

illegal in 9 countries

It's not you, it's the site.

A couple of months ago, Sony changed the format of the trophy feed from their site and encrypted the data. As a consequence, the Admins here have outsourced the trophy data to a third-party site who has managed to bypass the encryption and in the process, our profiles are now pretty bloody ordinary and the trophies are always a day behind.

Not good for the site, not good for the community and there's no longer any benefit for going Pro, but the focus now seems to be on the trophy guides. Use Sly's site instead for your trophy profile - if you can't beat'em, join'em. Cue the death rattle...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well, that's....... shit.

Makes it much harder now to use this site for telling at a glance who's playing what games and who has which trophies.

Thanks for the info.