Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

it has been fun...

This is a discussion on it has been fun... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I, today am announcing that i am leaving this website. I'm sure a lot of you know i haven't worked ...

Banned

it has been fun...

I, today am announcing that i am leaving this website. I'm sure a lot of you know i haven't
    worked much and have not been active on this website for a few months until recently. But
    i have just simply been met with nastiness, bigotry and n overall sense of unkindness that i
    looked to never expect to find on this website, a website that i thought harboured the best
    likable of people but i was wrong.

Because I have been called a troll, an idiot and a time waster i am leaving. And i have
    endlessly reported this when i get this in my inbox and my threads but the moderators don't
    believe/care they are biased and seem to look away from it when they agree with the issue
    and rather than taking a partisan approach, which i would have thought a moderator
    could have at least done.
    Kinda disapointed, i must say.

Finally i have to say that it has been a ball and i have actually enjoyed my experience here.
    Under the circumstances it has been tough but i need to go.

Can you all use this as an experience to learn how to better behave? I hope so, i truly do.

karma will catch up, so treat others nicely.

Ya'll.

Dull Ember

Unfortunately your experience is not unique. It's very easy to get slapped down around here.

Digital Terror

meh, dont leave over that.. then they just win

illegal in 9 countries

Were you ever here to do anything other than post whiny, ill-informed "this game will be shit and fuck you if you disagree!" prediction threads and self-promote that God-awful blog?

See ya. Can't say we'll miss your 6-monthly trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Unfortunately your experience is not unique. It's very easy to get slapped down around here.
    To be fair, all this guy has EVER done for this community is come here every few months and tell us we suck for playing games he hates, which is pretty much every game ever published or announced.

My advice for the oh so angry one is this...

Take a chill pill before you do yourself some real damage. No one likes a hater.

дурак

I assume this is referring to the thread you made about Uncharted 4. The reason it was met with such resistance, is because you based your opinion on a trailer that told you practically nothing. You just made wild accusations about something you clearly know nothing about. What's more you did this on a Playstation oriented site. That'd be like going on to an Xbox related forum and posting why the next Halo will suck, you WILL be met with hostility. Mind you, I think Uncharted is overrated to a fairly high degree. But you get the idea.

Also, there was no need to make a thread announcing your departure. There is never a need for it, it just comes off as attention whoring. While I am essentially giving you what you want, I don't care. I felt like ranting at someone, and you seem like an easy target. So without any more delay, on behalf of the entire site, I say to you:

Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I assume this is referring to the thread you made about Uncharted 4. The reason it was met with such resistance, is because you based your opinion on a trailer that told you practically nothing. You just made wild accusations about something you clearly know nothing about. What's more you did this on a Playstation oriented site. That'd be like going on to an Xbox related forum and posting why the next Halo will suck, you WILL be met with hostility. Mind you, I think Uncharted is overrated to a fairly high degree. But you get the idea.
    He's actually posted quite a few threads like the one for Uncharted 4, with one about why the Playstation 4 is absolutely terrible earlier in this week, so it's probably from most, if not all of the threads he's made. As ant1th3s1s said, no one likes a hater and the OP has had the reputation of being just that.

Deathless Destroyer

Is that all he contributes to the forums? Never noticed him until his entirely biased opinion on why Uncharted 4, which hasn't even been released yet and has had very little info about it leaked, is going to be terrible. Also like the others said, there is no need to make a thread saying you're leaving as if it's the end of the world if you don't.

If you join a forum to post trash about stuff you don't know about or assume you know all about then you'd think that people would hate you for it.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well...he has one point i must agree with...
    Sometimes the moderators are a bit slow or looking away on this site....

C'mon mods...close this thread and ban him.
    It will be better for us AND for him too.

Royal Flush X2

Who gave this guy a rep point?

PRO Member

Lol Please dont leave because everybody wants MORE threads about uncharted being shit.
    Bringing the trophys to YOU whatcha gunna do.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All the drama, my God. Caution, sensitive materials.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Were you ever here to do anything other than post whiny, ill-informed "this game will be shit and fuck you if you disagree!" prediction threads and self-promote that God-awful blog?

See ya. Can't say we'll miss your 6-monthly trolls

To be fair, all this guy has EVER done for this community is come here every few months and tell us we suck for playing games he hates, which is pretty much every game ever published or announced.

My advice for the oh so angry one is this...

Take a chill pill before you do yourself some real damage. No one likes a hater.
    This, this and allllll of this.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Yea, we don't need a thread for you leaving...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

On second thought, you deserve your chance to say goodbye to all the friends you've made here just like everyone else

Kiwi Defender

Goodbye and thanks for all the threads. They were always hilarious and full of even funnier replies.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Well, good-bye. But I'll also say thanks. I got 3 rep from my smart ass response to your uncharted 4 thread. So, thanks again.

Digital Terror

lulz... this is still going?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Jeez what a baby. Bye now.

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast