Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Proudest trophy in 2013?

This is a discussion on Proudest trophy in 2013? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; What is the proudest trophy you have earned in 2013? The hardest/challenging/time consuming trophy you have earned this year or ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Proudest trophy in 2013?

What is the proudest trophy you have earned in 2013? The hardest/challenging/time consuming trophy you have earned this year or just the one you found the most enjoyable to obtain. You can include platinum trophies if it's something special. Try to provide a reason why it's your favourite, I'd like to hear what people's favourite trophy is this year.

My proudest trophy of 2013 is:

Grand Theft Auto IV

REASON: This has without a doubt got to be my proudest trophy of 2013 simply because of how long it took me; 4 years, 8 months and 1 week to be exact. It was also the game that started my trophy collection off back in October 2008 and the 'Off the Boat' trophy. I was pretty much playing on and off all the time working on the platinum playing Hangman's NOOSE then this summer I picked up the pace with online making sure I got the platinum in time for GTA V and I managed it in July.

As a matter of fact this isn't just my proudest trophy this year but my proudest of all time (so far)

Remember You Soon

^^ Congrats on the GTA4 !! I want to attempt it, but I'm not going to delete 50+ people off my friends list just to pop the plat

My proudest trophy is the for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Took me 4+years to get that one!! Proud owner!!!

Legalize it...

I guess Id have to choose the GTA V plat. It wasnt that hard, but it took like 130+ hours and it was a lot of fun...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Kind of a hard question to answer, as I don't feel any sense of pride/accomplishment from my trophies. I guess the closest feeling is happiness, so in 2013, I guess that would be my first PS4 plat (NFS: Rivals). Just more or less happy to ring in a new console generation.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Writing Things

The 'Mind Controlling An Ethereal' trophy from XCOM: EU, lost a fair few soldiers trying to get the right moment for that.

Sig by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My proudest trophy was the Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots platinum trophy. The big boss run wasn't too bad (motorcycle scene was in my opinion the hardest). The multiple playthroughs made it a chor but it was still an awesome experience!

PRO Member

My proudest trophy was the Vanquish and WipEout HD, the reason is why they both are hard to me this year are as follows:

1. Vanquish: The challenge 6 alone is the only reason it was a very hard platinum.
    2. WipEout HD: Campaign Legend on Elite difficulty mode was very brutal. It's not until late during the campaign where it gets near impossible.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Renegade Time Lord

Mine would be The Rabbit Hole for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix. For nostalgia and starting my KH journey again.
    21-1......I feel sick and heartbroken. My childhood hero has been slain.

Too Hot

The Last of Us plat I guess.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"Industry rule number 4,080: Record people are shady"

Finally GTA V done.

The Walking Dead plat

Child of Eden plat

Lvl 5 - Silver

SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALs Confrontation

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

I'd have to say my Need for Speed plat. I just can't believe I played and platinumed a racing game
    "Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life." -Stephen King

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

The Twisted Metal made me sink a good numbers of hours a night for a span of a week or two TWICE just on boosting alone. The single-player stuff was still difficult regardless. Still, I love the game and I'm so happy to have this one.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mine is either having a single soldier survive every mission in Xcom: Enemy Within, or the Hitman: Absolution platinum for this account.

PRO Member

would probably have to be the platinum for...
    [IMG]http://***********.com/lib/img/games/c4ed0d/Sbd3d20.png[/IMG] LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
    All 37 Trophies
    November 7th 2013 (Completed in 2 years, 11 months)
    I had a bad save game file which caused me to have a game freeze every time I tried to get into a certain area. I was very reluctant to to delete my file and start over but I did. Then, after starting a new game I messed up a single player only trophy by attempting it in 2 player. So I essentially played the entire game to 100% 3 times to get everything that it only takes one playthrough to do.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would have to go with either my Batman AA platinum because it has taken me forever to get due to those combat challenges. (3 year plat)

or my Dead Nation platinum because I had a ton of fun with this game when I got it free from the "Welcome Back Package" but even regular was a pain to beat. I tried Grim and gave up on it for a while, but this year I wanted to go back just to beat Grim. Finally did and was like I wanna see how hard Morbid was but to my surprise I had less trouble with it than on Grim.

PRO Member

The awesome Atelier Series plats well still waiting for the Rorona remake xD

PRO Member

I guess it would have to be my Terraria Platinum.

Took a huge amount of time and effort to grind the bastard out.

Roo Commander

UC1 plat, mainly just because it's one of my favourite games, so it was awesome to plat it. Also because there were people that doubted I could do get it so it was fun rubbing it in their faces lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Assassins Creed: Black Flag plat/ 100%. Not difficult at all, just love me some assassins creed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast