Enjoying Elemental Monster Online Card Game?

This is a discussion on Enjoying Elemental Monster Online Card Game? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I downloaded this the first day it had come out, and I must say I was really impressed by how ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Enjoying Elemental Monster Online Card Game?

I downloaded this the first day it had come out, and I must say I was really impressed by how simplistic, but entertaining this game is. It also has a nice, and pretty straightforward but time consuming .

Thoughts on the game?
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm enjoying it Holy. Other people need to play though; I'm tired of waiting 5 minutes to start a match. Also, don't be deceived by it being free on PsPlus. It will cost money in terms of booster packs and tickets if you want to plat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhysicist View Post
    I'm enjoying it Holy. Other people need to play though; I'm tired of waiting 5 minutes to start a match. Also, don't be deceived by it being free on PsPlus. It will cost money in terms of booster packs and tickets if you want to plat.
    Only if you are impatient will it cost you money for the plat. Other than that, I have yet to wait 5minutes to start a match.... Longest being maybe 45secs... Great and fun card game .

Prayer Warrior

i loaded it up and started the tutorial but lost interest before i even finished. i may load it back up again and give it another go cause i like card games so maybe i was just in a bad mood that day lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Only if you are impatient will it cost you money for the plat. Other than that, I have yet to wait 5minutes to start a match.... Longest being maybe 45secs... Great and fun card game .
    Pardon my hyperbole; 45 seconds, 5 minutes... you have to wait. My point was that you can't just pound through matches to get the trophies. There are additional hurdles. And I haven't seen a way yet that you can reasonably plat it without throwing down at least $20. The tickets cost money unless you win them in a tournament, 5-7 at a time, and you need to win 100 ranked matches to get the plat. If you don't buy boosters, it will take you even longer as you wait to luck upon the good cards.

Having said all that, I enjoy the game. I'm willing to spend a little to get a little.

PRO Member

Pardon my hyperbole; 45 seconds, 5 minutes... you have to wait. My point was that you can't just pound through matches to get the trophies. There are additional hurdles. And I haven't seen a way yet that you can reasonably plat it without throwing down at least $20. The tickets cost money unless you win them in a tournament, 5-7 at a time, and you need to win 100 ranked matches to get the plat. If you don't buy boosters, it will take you even longer as you wait to luck upon the good cards.

Having said all that, I enjoy the game. I'm willing to spend a little to get a little.
    It's not the 100 wins that will make this game a long but the unlock all the avatars and titles requires you to reach class 370-400.You'll have the wins way before you reach these.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I know, I'm well aware of the game's layout and how to plat it. And as Javro said. The 100 wins is not the hard part. It's reaching the high class to unlock the avatars and titles. As for the good cards, it's not listed on this site, but playing ranked matches you can pick cards from any deck you want, and replaying the last lvl on singleplayer you can quit out of the game if you get bad cards and replay the lvl to get better ones. I was going to get the plat for $.99 but I broke down and bought all of the card packs just to do it. I'd say all but 2 packs was a waste of money though.