BF4 PS3-PS4 upgrade question

This is a discussion on BF4 PS3-PS4 upgrade question within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; my copy of bf4 on ps3 just came from amazon. my question is can i play the single player on ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

BF4 PS3-PS4 upgrade question

my copy of bf4 on ps3 just came from amazon. my question is can i play the single player on ps4 and play the multiplayer on ps3 so that once i hit 25 on ps3 i can transfer the stats over and get the trophies on the ps4 again. I am afraid that if i put it into my ps4 to play the campaign first it wont let me transfer my stats over since the game recognizes that i started playing on the ps4 first. Thanks

Negator

Multiplayer stats are tied to your PSN ID, and the information is stored remotely on DICE's servers.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Multiplayer stats are tied to your PSN ID, and the information is stored remotely on DICE's servers.
    so as long as i dont go into multiplayer it should be fine right. anyways i just started on the ps4. only gonna play the sp first on ps4. thanks