Trophy updating

This is a discussion on Trophy updating within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have synched my trophies with the site twice now today yet doesn't show the same progress as I have ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Trophy updating

I have synched my trophies with the site twice now today yet doesn't show the same progress as I have synched via my PS3 and PS4? Quite a few trophies missing, any ideas or something I've missed? Never usually have any problems!
    Because Trophies are amazing...

illegal in 9 countries

There seems to be a 24-48 hour lag between sync requests and updates. This site now uses PSN Trophy Leaders | Main Leaderboard for all trophy data, so head there if you want to a quicker sync, then come back here and try to sync again.

Lvl 7 - Gold

This site now leeches off another site instead of going straight to PSN thanks to a Sony update that rendered this site's old system inoperable. The other site (listed in the post above) has a message that their automatic updates are temporarily offline over the holidays while they upgrade their server.

You can go and manually update your profile there (just takes one button click on the left side, no sign-in or anything necessary). That will gather your stats, then you can come back here and do your trophy update on your dashboard as usual.

Here's the link right to your profile - psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/ant1th3s1s#games

Hope all that helps.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    There seems to be a 24-48 hour lag between sync requests and updates. This site now uses PSN Trophy Leaders | Main Leaderboard for all trophy data, so head there if you want to a quicker sync, then come back here and try to sync again.
    This should be all the help you need

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks guys much appreciated! Usually just get stuff like OMG DON'T YOU KNOW ALREADY and stuff like that, meh.. not useful! Thanks! Happy Christmas to you all
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    Thanks guys much appreciated! Usually just get stuff like OMG DON'T YOU KNOW ALREADY and stuff like that, meh.. not useful! Thanks! Happy Christmas to you all
    It's happened about 3 times a day for the past 2 months...we're used to helping out by now.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay