14 Days Playstation Plus Trial Giveaway

This is a discussion on 14 Days Playstation Plus Trial Giveaway within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got a message from Sony with a code with it but I already renewed my subscription a few ...

PRO Member

14 Days Playstation Plus Trial Giveaway

I just got a message from Sony with a code with it but I already renewed my subscription a few days ago, anyone wants it?. It's for Europe only and will only work for those who don't already have or had at one point PS+.

First come first served as I only have one, sorry.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like one, would ease the pain of not managing to play WWE 2K14. And im in the PAL Region.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPM View Post
    I would like one, would ease the pain of not managing to play WWE 2K14. And im in the PAL Region.
    You got it, I'm out right now so I will send it to you once I get home in a couple of hours.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks, much thanks

Legalize it...

I have one too. The email says 14 days but when I clicked to redeem the code it says 30 days. Its for EU PS+ if youve never had + before PM me and its yours...

PRO Member

^You can send it to PeterPM if you haven't sent it to anyone yet, as I was checking the site on my phone earlier I didn't realize I already had a PM from another member and that person was first, sorry.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    ^You can send it to PeterPM if you haven't sent it to anyone yet, as I was checking the site on my phone earlier I didn't realize I already had a PM from another member and that person was first, sorry.
    Ok. Just sent it to him since no one else asked. I also have codes for Tiny Hawk etc from this thread - Just got a gift code from Playstation!...