trophy won't sync on playstation.

This is a discussion on trophy won't sync on playstation. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Been having an issue the past few days now to where trophies will not sync via my playstatiin. The progress ...

PRO Member

trophy won't sync on playstation.

Been having an issue the past few days now to where trophies will not sync via my playstatiin. The progress bar reaches 5% then is slowed up. It goes about 1% every 30 seconds or so.

I have tried resetting my playstation.
    I have tried waiting to try to resync at a later date.
    I rebooted my router.
    I even earned another tropht then try to s ync that one.

The weird thing is, after a day has passed the trophies sync automatically, but am unable to get past the syncimg part via playstation. Anyone else been experiencing this over thr holidays and even now?

PRO Member

you have to realize a lot more people are on playstations network every day especially with people getting PS4s for xmas.

I also know that once you get past a certain amount of trophies it takes longer and longer to sync. It takes about 5 minutes to sync mine personally.

Yours seems to just be a problem with networking. try pressing triangle on the trophy icon of the XMB and sync them from there. Don't stop the sync operation, just leave it sit there syncing. if you get an error it means you have been syncing too long and just need to start again, it wil go quicker this time but may still need some time to complete.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    try pressing triangle on the trophy icon of the XMB and sync them from there.
    ^ This.

If clicking on your profile (above your friends list) gives you errors, try syncing from the PSN > Trophies menu.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

worlds biggest welch fan

I was having the same problem, it got stuck at 15%.
    Had the same prob with the trophy menu.
    Plan C, went to bed and let it sync while I was asleep.
    Woke up and it was fixed.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 4 - Silver

My trophies will sync if I'm on the console, however the information doesn't sync over onto this website. Anyone having that issue? I have been achieving plenty of trophies for God of War Ascension, synced my trophies and none of them seem to appear on my PSN on this website.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    My trophies will sync if I'm on the console, however the information doesn't sync over onto this website. Anyone having that issue?
    Everyone has that issue.

Go here PSN Trophy Leaders | Main Leaderboard

Then go here Dashboard - PS3Trophies

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It happens rarely for me too that the sync seem to stop often at around 10% then go extremely slowly. Just wait it out it might take an hour but everything will sync just fine.