Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Attention: PS3 Trophy Hunters

This is a discussion on Attention: PS3 Trophy Hunters within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I like it but im not always on feel free to add me as well to this PSN: supersonicjc...

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

I like it but im not always on feel free to add me as well to this
    PSN: supersonicjc

PRO Member

I have currently friended and added you guys to the above to list that are participators of this team

Welcome all guys! Shoot some ideas to me on what games do you think we can start on first? i will pick the majority and we can also work on multiple ones but we will eventually get to all of them if this can be a huge thing that us as a community have fun doing.

Negator

Feel free to create a group http://ps3trophies.com/forums/group.php?do=create

This will let you have private discussions, and help keep the threads organized.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Thanks Helyx, Will keep it in mind for the future. Gonna create one now. Guess we gotta come up with a group name to huh

Editorial Team

Just let me know when the group is ready and we should get things going
    As for ideas on games:

GTA IV online grind...
    Killzone 2
    The Last of Us
    Fighting games are always good for boosting (Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, etc)
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

^bump for Killzone 2...i have lost all hope.

Editorial Team

Crysis 2 would als be a good one to grind out as there is not a lot of activity on the servers
    come join the stream:

PRO Member

i need help with MK i just need the online trophies, the one problem with that though is that you have to have the same edition of the game the developers made so that komplete edition players can't play wiith regular edition for some stupid reason.

I got GTA4, MK, i could go out and buy Killzone 2 and Crysis 2 if we are dedicated to go and work for those plats since i did like crysis games alot.

Editorial Team

Quote Originally Posted by patienceofkaori View Post
    i need help with MK i just need the online trophies, the one problem with that though is that you have to have the same edition of the game the developers made so that komplete edition players can't play wiith regular edition for some stupid reason.

I got GTA4, MK, i could go out and buy Killzone 2 and Crysis 2 if we are dedicated to go and work for those plats since i did like crysis games alot.
    I've got MK as well. We could do the MK online trophies if you like, only for king of the hill we would need more players
    but we could make a start on the 2 player online trophies.
    come join the stream:

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    I've got MK as well. We could do the MK online trophies if you like, only for king of the hill we would need more players
    but we could make a start on the 2 player online trophies.
    Sure i got 3 people already thats trying the same thing but im not sure if it will work since we have to have the same version of the game for it work for us to be able to play together.

PRO Member

Bump for the last of us. I'd like to eventually get the plat for that. Also Mindjack and Fuse are both cheap mp games that we could consider.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would be interested in joining you all in this. I am currently hunting on the PS3 as well as the PS4. I have a few multiplayer games I would love to finish up (Singularity, Last of us, Ghosts on PS4). My PSN id is Darkside_2009.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll join

psn: barefootgurl

Lvl 1 - Bronze

you can add me to the list as well

some ideas would be all the Assassin creed Titles that do MP (brotherhood on up), last of us, I know get the plats for Uncharted 2 and 3 don't require much but there is a lot of dlc trophies for 100%, also I know there are a few annoying trophies for Burnout Paradise.
    just a few ideas it would be awesome to get the AC titles with the MP (brotherhood has a lot of em for plat)

Editorial Team

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    some ideas would be all the Assassin creed Titles that do MP (brotherhood on up), last of us, I know get the plats for Uncharted 2 and 3 don't require much but there is a lot of dlc trophies for 100%, also I know there are a few annoying trophies for Burnout Paradise.
    just a few ideas it would be awesome to get the AC titles with the MP (brotherhood has a lot of em for plat)
    Burnout Paradise that's a nice one I just downloaded it from the PSN store Is there a dedicated section for our team somewhere? Or are we still in the gathering as much people as we can stage?
    come join the stream:

im not sure I know there is 1 trophy on Burnout Paradise that requires 8 players to meet @ the ball park and I know that one took me almost 2 years to get so that's a challenging plat to get, also more ideas for MP is Little Big Planet 1 & 2 some trophies require you to have multiple players at a time also if anyone has the MP Ratchet & Clank games ( FFA/Qforce & all 4 one) that would help me out a ton

Editorial Team

I guess that's what this team is for right? If there is 8 people who have Burnout Paradise it would be an easy trophy to get.
    I have LBP as well so we could also do that. Then there is all the COD games and stuff which require MP trophies.
    Another good one could be Tomb Raider for those who still need to boost/grind the online part
    come join the stream:

and you cant forget Assassin's Creed titles (Brotherhood, Revolution, III, & IV) maybe even the soon to be released Assissans creed vita title HD remake

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah i like the idea too, you should start a group like helyx said , called PS3TH or something like that. the MK trophies i need too, tekken 6, cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast