Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Attention: PS3 Trophy Hunters

This is a discussion on Attention: PS3 Trophy Hunters within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am gathering a group of people That we in which help each other grab the platinum trophies on games, ...

PRO Member

Attention: PS3 Trophy Hunters

I am gathering a group of people That we in which help each other grab the platinum trophies on games, as a team on MP gameplay or just difficult ones that just need that extra push send me a friend request on psn and we can start going for trophies together. Could be alot of fun for us as a community to help each other on this stride for plat trophies I have a mic it would be prefered you do to so we can chat and talk and everything but not a rule. This is all about having fun and helping out each other as a team to help each other on those tough plat trophies.

Update: Im wanting to talk about the first game that we can go after together. Post your ideas and we will go for the majority. We will eventually get to them even if they aren't the first ones to get done.

PSN: Patienceofkaori

Members:
    JMFV4223
    Littlejo79
    Christiet937
    Julius Pleezer
    tha-mex-kid- AKA mexmilli
    Neospoon
    supersonicjc
    Last edited by patienceofkaori; 01-08-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: update team members

Lvl 9 - Gold

There are boosting threads available for each game in which you can form a group to help with MP trophies

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by patienceofkaori View Post
    I am gathering a group of people That we in which help each other grab the platinum trophies on games, as a team on MP gameplay or just difficult ones that just need that extra push send me a friend request on psn and we can start going for trophies together. Could be alot of fun for us as a community to help each other on this stride for plat trophies I have a mic it would be prefered you do to so we can chat and talk and everything but not a rule. This is all about having fun and helping out each other as a team to help each other on those tough plat trophies.

PSN: Patienceofkaori
    Which games you need help for boosting?

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Posted New Mission
    and Weeky Report
    8/31/14

Posted My Recent Purchase
    and Weeky Report
    9/6/14

PRO Member

I know that there are certain booster threads. Im just trying to go to set up a group of people that just goes after trophies that maybe they are starting out maybe they are struggling on certain games to get some people to come and enjoy going after plats as much as i do and form a team that tackles them.

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by patienceofkaori View Post
    I know that there are certain booster threads. Im just trying to go to set up a group of people that just goes after trophies that maybe they are starting out maybe they are struggling on certain games to get some people to come and enjoy going after plats as much as i do and form a team that tackles them.
    Okay, let me know when you done for set up a group, send PM to me.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Posted New Mission
    and Weeky Report
    8/31/14

Posted My Recent Purchase
    and Weeky Report
    9/6/14

Lvl 7 - Gold

So you are setting up a crew of trophy hunters that work together to tackle hard games?

PRO Member

Yes setting up a crew to go after trophies it could be hard ones it could be ones that just going after doesn't matter. I thought it could be a good idea since theres alot of times where you can't find boosting partners and you have to wait for a while so mind as well do it this way.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

So as stated before why don't you use the booting threads and then ask those people who help you if you have similar games? OR is this "team" going to be all the same games and not try to earn the trophies with actual gameplay and help each other out on everything?

Goodluck to you but you don't need a team to earn platinums which you should be able to tell as you have 35

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    So as stated before why don't you use the booting threads and then ask those people who help you if you have similar games? OR is this "team" going to be all the same games and not try to earn the trophies with actual gameplay and help each other out on everything?

Goodluck to you but you don't need a team to earn platinums which you should be able to tell as you have 35
    Its not really a bad idea get a team together for some games that are not played as much others, regardless if there is a said boosting thread. I have 49 plats and some of the games I am working on are hard to organize a team that has the same goals.

PRO Member

Yeah hell i can't get Mortal Kombat done since the developers fucked that up for us on different editions can't play with each other and all.

Negator

Trophy teams are what competition is all about. I joined a group like that about 3 years ago, and it's been pretty epic.

I wish you luck in forming your new team. May you assemble like Voltron.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Trophy teams are what competition is all about. I joined a group like that about 3 years ago, and it's been pretty epic.

I wish you luck in forming your new team. May you assemble like Voltron.
    Thanks, Can't wait to see the potentials team members that are willing to join me and see how this all plays out

Lvl 1 - Bronze

id be up for it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't see why not

PSNID JMFV4223

PRO Member

Added Littljo and JMFV. This team can be huge theres no limit since some games would require alot of people some little amount.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Maybe you guys could have a game of the month so the whole team focuses on that one tough game, like KZ2 or Vanquish or something. Then the team could share their progress on the game and the team could share tips for platting it and boost any online trophies as well. If that is what you plan to do, I would like to join as well.

PRO Member

I'll give it a shot.

Christiet937

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    Maybe you guys could have a game of the month so the whole team focuses on that one tough game, like KZ2 or Vanquish or something. Then the team could share their progress on the game and the team could share tips for platting it and boost any online trophies as well. If that is what you plan to do, I would like to join as well.
    That sounds like a great idea. I don't have killzone 2 or 3 i might grab it later if it might go for the majority to go for those tough plats.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sounds like a cool idea. I may not be able to play a lot because of college but I do get some time for trophies especially on breaks. (Ps3, PS vita, PS 4)

Psn: tha-mex-kid

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    This sounds like a good idea.
    I'm up for this my PSN is: neospoon.
    I've got a couple of (old) games I would love to get platinum trophies on.

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast