Playstation Plus Update for February (EU)

This is a discussion on Playstation Plus Update for February (EU) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The confirmed list of games include: Metro: Last Light BioShock: Infinite Dynasty Warriors Next Modnation Racers: Road Trip Outlast (PS4) ...

Drunken Nights

Playstation Plus Update for February (EU)

The confirmed list of games include:

• Metro: Last Light
    • BioShock: Infinite
    • Dynasty Warriors Next
    • Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    • Outlast (PS4)

PlayStation Plus in February: BioShock Infinite, Metro Last Light, Outlast, more

Fight the Future

Pretty damn good update. Last Light is fantastic, easily on of my favorite games of last year.

Game on....

Nice list of games there. Shame i already have played and platted two of those games.

Renegade Time Lord

Nice, Already have Bioshock Infinite. I do want to play Metro: Last Light, just wish I had the space on my 500GB hard drive.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I'll be firing up the PS3 again to have another crack at Bioshock and Metro, two of the best games of last year, Last Light is such a good game, deserves more people playing it.

And Outlast, been waiting for it to arrive on PS4 rather than get it on PC ( cos it was going to be free on Plus ) and now it's a couple of weeks away.

If anyone hasn't downloaded Don't Starve yet, try it before it goes off the IGC, personally, i love that game, i can easily see it being very high on my end of year lists and it's the best game i've played on PS4 to date.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    I'll be firing up the PS3 again to have another crack at Bioshock and Metro, two of the best games of last year, Last Light is such a good game, deserves more people playing it.

And Outlast, been waiting for it to arrive on PS4 rather than get it on PC ( cos it was going to be free on Plus ) and now it's a couple of weeks away.

If anyone hasn't downloaded Don't Starve yet, try it before it goes off the IGC, personally, i love that game, i can easily see it being very high on my end of year lists and it's the best game i've played on PS4 to date.
    I have not heard about Outlast, do not even know what it is about.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Lvl 7 - Gold

i'll try bioshock & outlast