Problems with a psn game I bought

This is a discussion on Problems with a psn game I bought within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi people, In april I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for free as a plus member. I still am a ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Problems with a psn game I bought

Hi people,

In april I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for free as a plus member. I still am a plus member today.
    Recently I bought the Sonic the Hedgehogs 20th anniversary pack, including sonic 1, sonic 2, sonic 4 and sonic adventure.
    But now when I try to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 it says it has expired (I'm still plus) and in the store it seems as I haven't
    bought it yet. After I bought the 20th anniversary pack I installed evrything in the package. What should I do now?

Greetings,

Haggis McHaggis

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis McHaggis View Post
    Hi people,

In april I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for free as a plus member. I still am a plus member today.
    Recently I bought the Sonic the Hedgehogs 20th anniversary pack, including sonic 1, sonic 2, sonic 4 and sonic adventure.
    But now when I try to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 it says it has expired (I'm still plus) and in the store it seems as I haven't
    bought it yet. After I bought the 20th anniversary pack I installed evrything in the package. What should I do now?

Greetings,

Haggis McHaggis
    Delete and reinstall it. If it has an expiration date, you will always have to do that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Delete and reinstall it. If it has an expiration date, you will always have to do that.
    The game isn't in my download history anymore and when I go to the game itself on the store it says I haven't bought it yet while I have bought it. =S

Edit: It shouldn't have an expiration date because I bought it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Good answer I didn't know you had to do that either, do you know if you have to reinstall the free dlc you downloaded and already installed again?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis McHaggis View Post
    The game isn't in my download history anymore and when I go to the game itself on the store it says I haven't bought it yet while I have bought it. =S

Edit: It shouldn't have an expiration date because I bought it.
    It isn't? Well, contact sony then to find out what the deal is. Everything I've ever downloaded has been in my DL since the beginning. Now I have had a few games show up as if I've never bought it due to price changes or getting a refund due to the game being priced incorrectly. But the games are always in my dl list....

And the expiration date is from when you dl'ed it from Plus. If you never deleted it, you will always have a expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by rsheale View Post
    Good answer I didn't know you had to do that either, do you know if you have to reinstall the free dlc you downloaded and already installed again?
    Depends on the game, but most likely you will have to redl and reinstall the dlc.

On a Paradise

Delete and re-install, I had the same problem with InFamous o.o

Awesome avy & sig made by In2
    Rep him if you like them!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

best choice is to contact sony if the delete and reinstall tactic doesnt work
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Everyone Loves Candy

Quote Originally Posted by CiiC3508 View Post
    Delete and re-install, I had the same problem with InFamous o.o
    Yeah that's what I had to do. Delete. Re-install. Enjoy
    Hi Mom!