Anders Brevik (2011 Norway Massacre) wants a Ps3 in prison, will hunger strike for one.

This is a discussion on Anders Brevik (2011 Norway Massacre) wants a Ps3 in prison, will hunger strike for one. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; AFP: Mass murderer Breivik to hunger strike for better video games Oslo — Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik threatened to ...

INTJ

Anders Brevik (2011 Norway Massacre) wants a Ps3 in prison, will hunger strike for one.

AFP: Mass murderer Breivik to hunger strike for better video games

Oslo — Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik threatened to go on hunger strike for better video games and other perks to alleviate his "torture"-like prison conditions, in a letter received by AFP Friday.

The right-wing extremist -- who killed 77 people in a bombing and shooting rampage on July 22, 2011 -- enclosed a typed list of 12 demands sent to prison authorities in November.

He described as "torture" the conditions in two prisons -- Ila near Oslo and Skien in southeast Norway -- where he is serving out a 21-year sentence.

The demands include better conditions for his daily walk and the right to communicate more freely with the outside world, which he argues are in line with European rights legislation.

He also demanded the replacement of a PlayStation 2 games console for a more recent PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself" as well as a sofa or armchair instead of a "painful" chair.

"Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games. One example is "Rayman Revolution", a game aimed at three year olds," wrote the 35-year-old convicted killer.

Held apart from other prisoners since 2011 for security reasons, Breivik wrote that he has behaved in an "exemplary fashion" in prison, arguing that he has the right to a wider "selection of activities" than other inmates to compensate for his strict isolation.

Breivik also wants his standard weekly allowance of 300 kroner ($49, 36 euros) to be doubled, particularly to cover his postal charges for written correspondence.

His mail is monitored and censored by prison authorities which, he complained, considerably restricts and slows down his contact with the outside world.
    - 'In hell' -

he insulted rayman what a monster

get him a ps3 with only rayman legends and rayman origins as punishment.

дурак

Give that fucker Damnation and Ride To Hell: Retribution. Let's see how you like that shit.

Or starve, either way works for me.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Give that fucker Damnation and Ride To Hell: Retribution. Let's see how you like that shit.

Or starve, either way works for me.
    ps3 with a copy of noby noby boy.

nothing else

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    ps3 with a copy of noby noby boy.

nothing else
    Even better, give the little c*nt a PS3 with no games and no internet connection.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Nah, let's be more mean. Let's get him a computer and make him watching the TwitchPlaysPokemon stream. He can't interact, just watch.

Kiwi Defender

The nerve of this guy is outstanding. I'd give him not only a PS3 that only has Raymand Legends and Rayman Origins on it, but also a PS1 with nothing but the first two Rayman games an a Wii with every Rabbing Rabbids copy ever released for that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Nah, let's be more mean. Let's get him a computer and make him watching the TwitchPlaysPokemon stream. He can't interact, just watch.
    You soulless monster.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 8 - Gold

This guy kills 77 people and only gets 21 years in prison,a ps2,a weekly allowance,daily walks,damn,talk about being soft on crime.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    This guy kills 77 people and only gets 21 years in prison,a ps2,a weekly allowance,daily walks,damn,talk about being soft on crime.
    No way! Didn't you read this punishment is "torture"?! The poor lad's been through so much! He deserves to be treated better!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    No way! Didn't you read this punishment is "torture"?! The poor lad's been through so much! He deserves to be treated better!
    His life sounds better than my childhood.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    norway doesn't believe in beating the shit out of the criminal like american law does.

norways prison system is just seperating the person from the rest of the world, but still treating them like a normal human being. it's like a time out corner. Rehabilitation > Corpral punishment. you shouldn't stoop down to their level just because he did something horrible.

he got 21 years because thats the norway law. norway can extend his sentence after the 21 years is over if they don't see him as mentally fit to leave.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Rehabilitation > Corpral punishment. you shouldn't stoop down to their level just because he did something horrible.
    That's all well and good until he kills you or someone you care about, I guess.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Apparently Ivan Milat (The Backpacker Killer) went on a hunger strike for a Playstation also. Pathetic how well some of these freaks live after what they've done.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    B-b-b-b-but, he has rights!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    B-b-b-b-but, he has rights!
    He forfeited his rights when he murdered 77 innocent people. Give him a PS3 with no controllers, no games, no TV and no internet connection. Or better yet, a PS3 and the Hannah Montana game.

Trophy Huntin'

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    He forfeited his rights when he murdered 77 innocent people. Give him a PS3 with no controllers, no games, no TV and no internet connection. Or better yet, a PS3 and the Hannah Montana game.
    Or there is always the better alternative... Let the piece of shit starve. I'm all for that.

I think it takes some audacity to call what he has "torture". I'm pretty sure he didn't think of the well being of the victims and their families so why should anyone care about his? Besides, he's got a PS2 in prison. That's beyond good enough

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2