"Race to platinum"-Contest!

This is a discussion on "Race to platinum"-Contest! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi folks! I had the idea of a "Race to Platinum"-Contest. Meaning we pick a game and give people a ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Race to platinum"-Contest!

Hi folks!

I had the idea of a "Race to Platinum"-Contest. Meaning we pick a game and give people a week of time to plat it.
    The person with the fastest time between the first trophy earned and the platinum trophy wins.

Price will be a "I won the race to Platinum Contest"-Trophy for your signature and maybe I'll throw in some voucher-code for the PSN if we are enough people participating.

For the first game I suggest Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. It's a fairly easy, singleplayer-only platinum and the game is cheap to get, you can even just rent it.

RULES:
    The trophy "Memories of Azad" will be the first trophy you naturally unlock, it's a story related trophy after the game tutorial.
    If you unlock "Our little secret" first that's okay but you might end up with a longer time since the tutorial play time will then count as well.

Counted will be the time between the first earned trophy and "Sand Master" (the platinum).

If you already earned any trophies in this game in the past I'm affraid you cannot participate unless you create an extra PSN-Account for this contest.

Please post in this thread if you are going to participate so people can check your progress. Due date is Monday, the 24th October, 11:59 p.m (on platinum trophy earned date, no time zones involved).

I'll keep track of the progress of all participants in this very post.

1. jens108 - Trophies earned: 0/41 - Time: 00:00
    2. eastcoaststrider71 - Trophies earned: 0/41 - Time: 00:00

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Trophy Guide

May the platting begin!
    Last edited by jens108; 10-17-2011 at 06:06 AM.

PRO Member

I should be able to get the game by the 24th is it on PSN ? I think this could be an interesting thread, maybe the winner can pick the next game to or something great idea

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Awesome idea too bad im 84% on this game...i need to rent it again so i can plat it. anyways good luck!

i wonder what other games will be here...

terminator salvation?
    megamind?
    god of war?
    uncharted?
    warhawk? O.o kidding...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

nice to hear you're participating

i found it used for around 10 bucks, i don't think its on PSN. renting it might be a good idea too

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice thread. I'll think about participating cause i don't like to rush games i've never played before.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

come on people! i bet we can get more than 2 people to participate!