new hardrive

This is a discussion on new hardrive within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So ive been looking into getting a new bigger harddrive for my ps3 slim as I seem to have no ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

new hardrive

So ive been looking into getting a new bigger harddrive for my ps3 slim as I seem to have no space left, more then likely this is probly because I have a few games downloaded (mass effect,wwe2k14,aliens cm, crash bandicoot) which all take up a huge amount of space especially mass and 2k14, as a result ive had to delete various games from my system to accommidate but as the ps3 cycle edges nearer the end id honestly just like to be able to have every game I played with the data all on 1 system.... Just so its there and I dont have to worry about getting a new game and not being able to play due to space, so can anyone reccomend a harddrive to me? I dont know much so preferably im after something that allows me to keep my data and games I currently have and have a hell of a lot more space, can anyone help? im u.k based if it makes a difference.....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Should also say im not willing to delete mass effect until ive achieved the plat as its in progress and I also like to do multiple playthroughs of that series, and wwe 2k14 will get deleted once its platted as well which is also close to being done

illegal in 9 countries

1TB max, 2.5" laptop HDD, 9.5mm height, Seagate or Western Digital. That is all.