What do you think about AC:Brotherhood + may I take Revelations?

This is a discussion on What do you think about AC:Brotherhood + may I take Revelations? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I really really loved Assassins Creed and AC2, when I bought Brotherhood, I thought it will be as great as ...

On a Paradise

What do you think about AC:Brotherhood + may I take Revelations?

I really really loved Assassins Creed and AC2, when I bought Brotherhood, I thought it will be as great as the other 2 games before, but when I playe dit I was really really dissapointed :/
    I don't want to continue playing because it doesn't have nothing for me :/
    It's a so linear history and well, it's really bored imo, and I was very sad because I thought it will be really really better, as AC2, now, I don't know if Revelations will be the same as Brotherhood or it will be more likely AC2, so... may I get it?, what do you think about Brotherhood?

Awesome avy & sig made by In2
    Rep him if you like them!

PRO Member

I never had the chance to play AC 1 and 2 but i did with ACB and i was shocked how did i missed it ACB is awesome and i do believe is better than 1 and 2

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Don't read a damn word if you haven't played the game, I'm going to spoil a lot.

I will admit, I really thought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood felt more like an add-on (kind of like Dragon Age Origins: Awakening did). I was extremely turned off by the fact that you lose The Piece of Eden extremely early on, which kinda negates the entire struggle and desperation that stopping Rodrigo Borgia (the Pope) felt like in the conclusion of the last game. The antagonist felt like a transitional enemy and was pretty damn forgettable despite the fact that Cesare Borgia killed Mario early on.

I'll admit that the Desmond side of things were far more entertaining this time, and was a good sidetrack to the monotony of Ezio all over again. I wish the game focused a bit more on the Desmond side, since that's where most of the exposition took place, and where with things like the Juno, the traitor among the Assassin's and the meaning behind killing Lucy left with me unanswered and well-developed questions that I am still somewhat intrigued in their answers.

I hated the VR missions, and thought it was a useless addition that took up space and development time that could have expanded the story.

Despite owning the game since Day 1, I haven't touched the multiplayer once, and don't really have any strong desire to. It was a useless addition to try and please the "CoD fanboys" into trying the series, and adds absolutely nothing to the game that made Assassin's Creed the best selling new franchise on this generation of consoles.

I don't know if I'll play Assassin's Creed: Revelations yet, it's still highly likely because I want to know what the ending meant and where the character of Desmond takes it from there. But I don't buy yearly installment serials if at all possible because I don't expect much out of them, and that is sadly what the series has become.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Legalize it...

I thought AC2 was the most boring game Ive ever played. I kept thinking it would get better but, nope...

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Don't read a damn word if you haven't played the game, I'm going to spoil a lot.

I will admit, I really thought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood felt more like an add-on (kind of like Dragon Age Origins: Awakening did). I was extremely turned off by the fact that you lose The Piece of Eden extremely early on, which kinda negates the entire struggle and desperation that stopping Rodrigo Borgia (the Pope) felt like in the conclusion of the last game. The antagonist felt like a transitional enemy and was pretty damn forgettable despite the fact that Cesare Borgia killed Mario early on.

I'll admit that the Desmond side of things were far more entertaining this time, and was a good sidetrack to the monotony of Ezio all over again. I wish the game focused a bit more on the Desmond side, since that's where most of the exposition took place, and where with things like the Juno, the traitor among the Assassin's and the meaning behind killing Lucy left with me unanswered and well-developed questions that I am still somewhat intrigued in their answers.

I hated the VR missions, and thought it was a useless addition that took up space and development time that could have expanded the story.

Despite owning the game since Day 1, I haven't touched the multiplayer once, and don't really have any strong desire to. It was a useless addition to try and please the "CoD fanboys" into trying the series, and adds absolutely nothing to the game that made Assassin's Creed the best selling new franchise on this generation of consoles.

I don't know if I'll play Assassin's Creed: Revelations yet, it's still highly likely because I want to know what the ending meant and where the character of Desmond takes it from there. But I don't buy yearly installment serials if at all possible because I don't expect much out of them, and that is sadly what the series has become.
    i too hated the VR missions, and multiplayer player was fun the first few times after that it was a pain leveling up and trying to stealth kill with everyone running around like idiots

im glad this time the MP trophies are a bit lenient
    Signature Provided By Djunglist