Insomniac Games Confirms April 8th Resistance Trilogy Shutdown

This is a discussion on Insomniac Games Confirms April 8th Resistance Trilogy Shutdown within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; You can read the story here: PSA: Resistance PS3 trilogy going offline on April 8 | Joystiq I never played ...

Check Those Corners

Insomniac Games Confirms April 8th Resistance Trilogy Shutdown

You can read the story here: PSA: Resistance PS3 trilogy going offline on April 8 | Joystiq

I never played them/don't have any intention to, but anyone who has some trophies left to earn hop on I suppose and attempt to earn them.

Kiwi Defender

Good thing I've got every trophy in both Resistance 2 and 3. I'll miss Resistance 2's co-op, though, same with Resistance: Fall of Man's multiplayer.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Buy my book, Alteration

Done with the online portion of R2's trophies, but I'll probably jump back and enjoy some co-op before the shutdown, and play the multiplayer of FoM too. Shame to see the games go, a quality FPS series.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Check Those Corners

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Done with the online portion of R2's trophies, but I'll probably jump back and enjoy some co-op before the shutdown, and play the multiplayer of FoM too. Shame to see the games go, a quality FPS series.
    I've heard good things about the game, but I had R: FoM and I was not too impressed. But I can see how many liked it. It just wasn't my type of game.

Change is mediocre

A sad day indeed. I had so many fond memories of playing Resistance 2 with friends in co-op.

Death is Awaiting....

Didn't R2 go down the 28 of last month?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Plats-O'-War!!

Looks like I'll be picking up R3 tomorrow morning, and blasting through the SP.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Finished R2 last year but had a blast with the MP (exceot for the horrible horrible grinding). It was a shame that all the ranked matches were always dead. Really liked having both a co-op and comp option to play.

Ill get around to R3 eventually, no rush seeing as everything co-op can be earned locally.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider