TWD vita to ps3 save file

This is a discussion on TWD vita to ps3 save file within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, i played the first season of The Walking Dead on my vita, and now i got the second season ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

TWD vita to ps3 save file

So, i played the first season of The Walking Dead on my vita, and now i got the second season pass for my ps3. So, for all the choices i made in the first season to affect whats happening in the second, its asking for a save file. Ive tried just transferring a copy from my vita to my ps3, but for some reason its not working. Is this even possible to do? any ideas anyone?
    thanks <3

El Campeador

TWD version will only work on that platform (game + save file). The season pass for PS3 only works on the PS3 only (Since I don't have the pass I cannot confirm this.)! Just saying but I could be wrong so don't hold me to it, just my two pennies!

From Telltale:

+ Laura Perusco on October 29th, 2013 at 1:32 pm said:
    Season One doesn’t support cross save, so if you were to switch over to PS Vita for Season Two, you’d be starting with a fresh slate.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks, i figured it was like this, i was just hoping maybe if i had it saved to my online storage it would read the file. or if i copied it to my ps3. but no such luck.
    thanks again