Last Call

This is a discussion on Last Call within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've had a PS4, for just about a month...and i love it, so far I've 100% Metal Gear V and ...

PRO Member

Last Call

I've had a PS4, for just about a month...and i love it, so far I've 100% Metal Gear V and start working on Infamous..I still have a few games on the PS3 that I need to tackle...but I feel that my days on the 3 are drawing near..

So Post the Title:
    What is, was or will the last game u play before diving into the PS4

my last one may be:
    Yaiba, once I'm don't with lightning returns and LoS2
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 7 - Gold

I can't really say. There's bound to be dry spouts throughout the PS4's lifespan, just like any system, so I'm sure I'll be bouncing between the two systems every so often to keep myself occupied. Not to mention all the sales, reduced prices, and PS+ offerings over the years to add new games to my library.

Maybe years down the road when my PS3 gives out, PS+ no longer offers monthly PS3 games, or the apocalypse hits, yet right now I have zero plans to move on from the PS3 completely.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

I've had PS4 since release and have completed all the games I started on but I still have yet to play my Metal Gear but I am always on my PS3 still so that is weird you feel you are going to be off of it soon.

I don't know what the last game I will be on the PS3 in fact I don't see it stopping around the corner since I have the chance to replay all my titles so it could be a long while before the PS4 game collection takes off to where I play it constantly without having to wait for something new.
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

ADMlNlSTRATOR

My PS3 will be played daily for the next 2-3 years without a single thought of getting a PS4.

There's plenty of life left in the system, and lots of great games yet to come from this generation.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

My last game will most likely be TLOU. Im getting my PS4 next christmas, but will still play some games on ps3.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

WWE:
    Favorite TEN (Active Performers) - Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Wyatt Family, The Shield, Big E Langston, Daniel Bryan

Lvl 7 - Gold

I won't completely give up the ps3 until ps+ stopps giving free content, and I'll probably still grab some titles via Gamefly from time to time.

However, the last game I go out of my way to purchase will probably be Raven's Cry, which comes out next month. I'll be getting a ps4 in the near future to pick up TESO.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Get Over Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    My PS3 will be played daily for the next 2-3 years without a single thought of getting a PS4.

There's plenty of life left in the system, and lots of great games yet to come from this generation.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have plenty of games that I own and still need to get to. I don't need to be thinking about the next generation quite yet

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Little Big Planet Karting
    Working On: Splinter Cell: Blacklist, COD Ghosts, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Sniper Elite V2

INTJ

i havent touched my ps3 in months except to play little big planet

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have plenty of games that I own and still need to get to. I don't need to be thinking about the next generation quite yet
    Ditto.

I purchased both next-gen consoles but they've barely been touched to date. I have more than enough PS3 games to keep me busy for the next decade and no plans to permanently make the jump to the PS4.

The tipping point will be when the PS3 catalogue starts to die off and the majority of PS4 games hit the bargain bin. I can't see that happening for me for at least 2 or 3 years.

PRO Member

I got my PS4 since launch day and I love it, but I also love my PS3, I have enough love for both and I will never get rid of my beloved PS3, besides my game queue is big. I'm even planning on replacing the HDD for a bigger hybrid one!

I keep switching from PS3 to PS4, I got the plat no long ago in Bioshock Infinite and I'm currently playing KZ: Shadow Fall, after that one I might go back to a game on my backlog on the PS3, maybe Metal Gear or FFXIII.

Heck, I still have my PS1 and PS2 and a decent library of PS2 games and a couple of PS1 games (FFVII, PE1). Truth is, I don't touch them anymore but that is just because I have no space for them right now. My plan is to have all my consoles on a nice setup so if I get nostalgic, I can play Silent Hill 1 or FFVII on their original consoles

So yep, I gotta a lotta love for my consoles, I will never get rid of them!!!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    My PS3 will be played daily for the next 2-3 years without a single thought of getting a PS4. There's plenty of life left in the system, and lots of great games yet to come from this generation.
    This.... I was just telling Yoo Hoo yesterday that I haven't seen anything out or about to be out that would make me HAVE to buy a PS4. Considering the amount of games I missed out on last year alone, I think I'm good with my PS3 for the next couple of years.

GDT Bar by:
    D to the Junglist: Djunglist
    Badass Signature and Avatar by:
    Teh One and Only: DaRe

Gift Sigs from my friends

Alison
    Bladia
    Beam

I sit back with this stash of sick tags
    and this bag of this weed
    that gives me the skills needed to be
    in with D.V.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Got a ps4 for xmas, havent even thought of touching yet when im in the middle of other games with plenty more sitting in my backlog

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect

Working on: Portal 2 (62%), Medal of Honor (48%), Bulletstorm (8%)