PSN Trophy Calculator (EXCEL format)

This is a discussion on PSN Trophy Calculator (EXCEL format) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey Everyone I keep seeing people asking about trophy levels and how many points are needed to reach the next ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN Trophy Calculator (EXCEL format)

Hey Everyone

I keep seeing people asking about trophy levels and how many points are needed to reach the next level based on what kind of trophy they get (bronze, silver, etc..) This rather simple Excel spreadsheet requires you to put in your current trophy data. The trophy level information can be changed if need be. I've tested it based on current leader board info and it is accurate up to LEVEL 200

PSN Trophy Calculator Info
    1. Displays how many of each trophy types are needed to reach next level
    2. Displays how many points needed to reach next level
    3. Displays total points
    4. Displays current level
    5. Displays % completion of current level
    6. Option to manually add trophy types to see where you will be based on you new trophy points total
    7. Trophy checklist to track which games you are working on and how many trophy types you have left to earn

[Update] I see lots of people have viewed but no one has replied with any comments. Is this useful to anyone? I've had one person give reputation out of almost 100 views. Please reply with a message if you find this spreadsheet useful or rate the thread. Thank you

Suggestions are welcome. I might convert this over to an Access executable in the future based on popularity.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=d...2xfMU5kbHR2alE
    Last edited by 6SiX8; 04-24-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thnx, might come in handy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks the file is cool

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thought I would give it a go, It will not allow me to add figures to it ie gold, silver etc. It comes up with unsupported sum.

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Thanks!
    This will help me a lot with milestones!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MickyThomson View Post
    Thought I would give it a go, It will not allow me to add figures to it ie gold, silver etc. It comes up with unsupported sum.
    Hmm strange. There are some locked cells so you can't overwrite the formulas but it should not give you an error. I used Excel 2013 but no special functions related to it. Anyone else having this issue?

Lvl 9 - Gold

i added all my trophy stats in, and it accurately added up my trophy numbers and got my trophy level correct in terms of LV17, but thats all it did. everything else remained blank or at its original number

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    i added all my trophy stats in, and it accurately added up my trophy numbers and got my trophy level correct in terms of LV17, but thats all it did. everything else remained blank or at its original number
    There are 3 sections in the spreadsheet each section separated by a thick black line.
    The first section lets you type in your Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum trophies. While you put in amounts for each trophy types the trophies to reach next level and CURRENT TROPHY INFORMATION table is updated live.
    The second section is where you can add trophy types that you are working on to see what your level will be once you acquired them. Again calculation are done automatically once you've put in any trophy type.
    The third section is just a simple trophy checklist that you can use to monitor what trophies you have left to get on certain games.

If the Current Trophy Information info is correct then the trophies to reach next level info should be correct also as they update on the fly just like the trophy info does.

True Templar

Thanks... will give it a go.

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 6SiX8 View Post
    There are 3 sections in the spreadsheet each section separated by a thick black line.
    The first section lets you type in your Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum trophies. While you put in amounts for each trophy types the trophies to reach next level and CURRENT TROPHY INFORMATION table is updated live.
    The second section is where you can add trophy types that you are working on to see what your level will be once you acquired them. Again calculation are done automatically once you've put in any trophy type.
    The third section is just a simple trophy checklist that you can use to monitor what trophies you have left to get on certain games.

If the Current Trophy Information info is correct then the trophies to reach next level info should be correct also as they update on the fly just like the trophy info does.
    thanx man, will definitely have another look at this

1.21 GIGAWATTS

I LIKE IT!!! Thank you this will come in handy for sure.

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs