Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wtf

This is a discussion on Wtf within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Is this normal XxAgExOOFxJoHNxX's PS3 Trophy Profile - PS3Trophies...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Local Drunk

No, you've discovered a hacker

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Kiwi Defender

That guy must be really good at games.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

that is a big hacker or someone who really has no life at all since the start of trophies for the ps3, ive run across a bunch of them, biggest way to catch them as hackers is when they plat a game that isn't released yet or they had the plat weeks prior to the patch becoming live for trophies.
    also if you follow the trophy link the site clearly shows that there is inacurrate data and the user data isn't being used for official lists

Negator

John runs the biggest trophy shop on PSN. Yes, his list is practically all hacks (99% or so), but his lists are used as a store-front to display the trophies he has for sale.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well, I learned something new today... had no clue the PSN trophy levels could go so high. I knew it was over 100 since some legit gamers/groups are around 110 or so, but 193? Damn...

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Hacker or not, that's a lot of goddamn trophies

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Banned

Yup he's a hacker.

PRO Member

And is making money I'm kinda envy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi Helyx nice to meet you my name is William and my ps3 card show im level 100 and yes im a hacker too of course, got some request if possible.
    What im saying is this:
    Im done hacking this account long time ago cause i got bored of adding shit onto my account and be happy of nothing i've ever played really, now im playing legit,also this hack thing usually will end up in a permanently ban going on and on, i would like to know if it is possible to remove all level 100 and cheaters(including me) like other sites do. This site is the last one who keeps this shit alive(sorry for the word ).
    I think this people will stop doing new account and sync a level 100 in one single day, many things happened recently and trust me it will be worse, if today are only 40 in about a month can be the triple of them. My preoccupation is that the entire trophies system can fall apart.
    This site is now the only one who keep them still alive and make them keep going on.
    So please if you care about the system, it is a hacker asking you to erase cheaters and me too from leaderboards.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by 19willy74 View Post
    So please if you care about the system, it is a hacker asking you to erase cheaters and me too from leaderboards.
    I'm pretty sure we use those accounts to add missing trophies to our database.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well if site can't add missing trophies and use hackers accounts to do it, i guess they'll stay there forever lol.
    It was just for credibility of the site leaderboard wich is infected with these accounts.
    When you go on other site, hackers are not showed and they still have new platinums with images when they are released.
    I tried lol, my bad maybe i'd like something impossible to do ;-)
    HACKERS WIN ALL THE TIMES.

Negator

Our leaderboards are unofficial. Our sister-site (PSNTL) handles proper trophy tracking and (mostly) legit leaderboards.

PSN Trophy Leaders | Main Leaderboard

Lvl 4 - Silver

i used to hack to, my old account CrashTV-XHess was lvl 33 with those people that sell plats.

and yea i never thought of using super hacked accounts to add missing trophies to the database lol

Check Those Corners

Quote Originally Posted by CrashTV-XHess View Post
    i used to hack to, my old account CrashTV-XHess was lvl 33 with those people that sell plats.

and yea i never thought of using super hacked accounts to add missing trophies to the database lol
    The good thing is you don't hack anymore.

Lvl 7 - Gold

That "Age of John" has more accounts though.
    I'm just glad all my trophies are legit.

Lvl 9 - Gold

there are accounts who have groups of people playing under the same account. ive only heard of it, but its like there are 10 people using one account, and each one plays a different game, and once a platinum is earned that group member moves on to the next game. sometimes more than 1 person would work on the platinum at the same time. a lot of the games on this guy's list took them a few months to complete (Bioshock Infinite took over 1 year, CoD Ghosts took over 3 months, Akiba's Trip 2 took 7 months). so there probably is some level of legitimacy here, however it took only 30 seconds to get all the trophies for Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time. there may by some group gaming going on with this account, and guaranteed a little bit of hacking.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    but his lists are used as a store-front to display the trophies he has for sale.
    ive never heard of buying/selling trophies. what is it?

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    ive never heard of buying/selling trophies. what is it?
    That you sell trophies to whoever wants to pay for them...? You want to have that shiny GT5 plat? Pay the fee and you'll have it. It's not hard to figure out the meaning .

Also, try not to double-post.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    there are accounts who have groups of people playing under the same account. ive only heard of it, but its like there are 10 people using one account, and each one plays a different game, and once a platinum is earned that group member moves on to the next game. sometimes more than 1 person would work on the platinum at the same time. a lot of the games on this guy's list took them a few months to complete (Bioshock Infinite took over 1 year, CoD Ghosts took over 3 months, Akiba's Trip 2 took 7 months). so there probably is some level of legitimacy here, however it took only 30 seconds to get all the trophies for Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time. there may by some group gaming going on with this account, and guaranteed a little bit of hacking.
    It's all custom time-stamps to make it appear as though it took X-time to complete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast