Question about portal 2

This is a discussion on Question about portal 2 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have never played any puzzle games before and i suck at solving puzzles. I am borrowing this game from ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Question about portal 2

I have never played any puzzle games before and i suck at solving puzzles. I am borrowing this game from my friend because he claims this game is goty and its a must play. I am mainly getting it to get a plat. Is it easy and how hard are the puzzles

PRO Member

Some of the puzzles can be tricky but not overly difficult. most of the trophies are pretty easy to get.

I don't know about GOTY but is one of the best I played this year.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Incredible game. But play it with a friend. Playing by yourself would become boring I think.
    The fact that you're with a friend, laughing at stupid, crazy ideas actually working, just adds to the game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Amazing game! Plus, I have the plat so it can't be too hard.

Sig by Dsluckay/ Avy by In2
    "I know why you're here. And we're all here, cause we're not all there."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Incredible game. But play it with a friend. Playing by yourself would become boring I think.
    The fact that you're with a friend, laughing at stupid, crazy ideas actually working, just adds to the game.
    How can u play campaign with a friend and for co op u have to play with a friend what

The Old Guy

You definitely won't regret it. Once you get yourself in the right mindset, most of the puzzles aren't that hard, and neither are the trophies, especially if you find a co-op partner who has done them before.

Here's the Portal 2 sub-forum - you'll get more information and help there: Portal 2

Lvl 7 - Gold

Okay thanks for your opinions getting it tmr going to play it after some time once i am done with my other games. Hopefully i can complete it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    You definitely won't regret it. Once you get yourself in the right mindset, most of the puzzles aren't that hard, and neither are the trophies, especially if you find a co-op partner who has done them before.

Here's the Portal 2 sub-forum - you'll get more information and help there: Portal 2
    Thanks and my other friend has the plat he is helping me out with the co op

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

You have to be creative, but at the same time remember the puzzles are linear, so look at what they've given you and see if you can work out from what you've got what to do.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13