Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have you been looked down upon because of trophies?

This is a discussion on Have you been looked down upon because of trophies? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah, it happens. Particularly with people who prefer hanging out in bars. It took my relatives some time as well ...

PRO Member

Yeah, it happens. Particularly with people who prefer hanging out in bars. It took my relatives some time as well to "come around" and accept my passion. Those who know me best understand and respect how much I enjoy it and how much it keeps me sharp and out of trouble.
    Eventually, my relatives not only accepted what I enjoy but gifted me with a Vita for my birthday this past January, so I guess they now "get it". I also have a couple of "real life" friends who share this passion, which is amazing to see. Even the guys I ring announce wrestling events with enjoyed the fact that I did a trophy guide for a wrestling game (WWE 2K14, to be exact). Some people get it, some don't. I'm fine either way.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Since Aug. 09

People think I dominate gaming because of my trophies, which really all you need is time. I'm actually pretty junk. Unreal.

Dominate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12