Couch co op

This is a discussion on Couch co op within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey, my girlfriend and I are almost finished army of two devils cartel. Not a great game but still quite ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Couch co op

Hey, my girlfriend and I are almost finished army of two devils cartel. Not a great game but still quite fun. So, now we are looking for some new couch co op games or good versus games. Doesn't have to be a specific genre just any recommendations would be good. Thanks heaps

Forget I Was Ever Here

LittleBigPlanest Series, Resogun (PS4), Borderlands 1 & 2 just to name a couple but there is a thread about this if you want to look it up somewhere.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 6 - Silver

Played Resident Evil 5 & 6 with my gf and she loved them, even without having played anything else in the series.

Edit: She also loved Borderlands
    Last edited by black__bunny; 06-13-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

PRO Member

Dead Nation on PS3 and PS4, F3AR.
    Last edited by ChrisValentine; 06-13-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Negator

Dungeon Defenders, Borderlands 2, Alien Breed (1-3), Zombie Apocalypse (and Never Die Alone) & Dead Nation.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Zombie Apocalypse Never die alone, Lara Croft and the guardian of light, Portal 2, Ibb and Obb, Beyond Two Souls, Resident Evil Darkside and Umbrella chronicles.

PRO Member

Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are good couch co-op games. Also ibb & obb and Portal 2.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 4 - Silver

Diablo 3 is good. Very high replay value. I believe it's on sale for ps+ for $23 through the ps store.

Notorious K.I.D.

Any of the Lego games or EDF games.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Any of the Lego games
    this!!! this this this!!!

and also Family Guy: Back To the Multiverse and Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge

Lvl 9 - Gold

Lvl 5 - Silver

I found Modern Warfare 2 & 3 pretty entertaining in offline coop. MW2 has Special Ops and MW3 has Special Ops and Survival Mode. It's the biggest challenge and most entertaining part of the platinum imo, the rest has to be done solo but will be completed in ~10 hours. I believe I spent roughly 75 hours in the Special Ops coop and it got never boring.

Hunted can also be played in coop. It's a very long game but not the most fun. Killzone 3 also has a coop campaign which is very entertaining. Also a very nice game to coop is Guacamelee. The Platinum can be earned in coop entirely and it helps a lot in the difficult parts.

I'd also like to repeat RE5/6 and Dungeon Defenders, both are extremely fun in coop.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i forgot to mention Resistance 3. now that the servers have been taken down, all co-op must be done offline

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    Diablo 3 is good. Very high replay value. I believe it's on sale for ps+ for $23 through the ps store.
    THIS is one of the best couch coop games !!! Diablo 3

Lvl 6 - Silver

since you are finishing up devils cartel I would suggest army of two and army of two the 40th day they both are better than devils cartel imo