What are your favorite thrilling moments in a game?

This is a discussion on What are your favorite thrilling moments in a game? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; What are some of your favorite thrilling moments in a game? Was it a scary moment? Was it a moment ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

What are your favorite thrilling moments in a game?

What are some of your favorite thrilling moments in a game? Was it a scary moment? Was it a moment that required skill and concentration? Was it a moment that surprised you? Was it a really intense moment, like a boss or difficult part?

Let us know your favorite thrilling moments, what games they were, and discuss!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I assume you just want stuff from game stories and not personal achievements from online trophies

Resistance 2 last mission when your turning into a chimera and then the final cut scene was great.

I loved Mafia 2 the whole story is engrossing and the final cutscene is a noooooooooo moment

A great moment is on Dirt 2 when you unlock the colin mccrae challenge and you get a Mccrae tribute video which is nice

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Personal achievements are fine as long as it was a thrilling challenge for you. Trust me, I understand MP games can be really thrilling.

I've got one to help us along.
    The Last of Us

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by SkyMirror; 2 Hours Ago at 03:15 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Personal achievements is fine as long as it was a thrilling challenge for you. Trust me, I understand MP games can be really thrilling.

I've got one to help us along.
    The Last of Us

Toggle Spoiler

That moment is definitely the scariest and thrilling moment of the game imo. Every time I play that scene it scares the S**t out of me!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    That moment is definitely the scariest and thrilling moment of the game imo. Every time I play that scene it scares the S**t out of me!
    Completely agree! I'm a little scared to do it again 2 more times if I ever that game. Then again, it's one of my favorite parts because I'm so invested in what's going on.