Gamestop rolling out a credit card

This is a discussion on Gamestop rolling out a credit card within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This, if that intrest rate is true, is complete BS. All about that $$$$ GameStop is preparing to introduce its ...

PRO Member

Gamestop rolling out a credit card

This, if that intrest rate is true, is complete BS. All about that $$$$

GameStop is preparing to introduce its own credit card,according to Destructoid,ADVERTISEMENT
    The site says the interest rate for the credit card will be 26.99 percent - about double the current market average of 13 percent. The card will be closely tied with the company’s PowerUp Rewards program, and will reward customers with 5,000 points for basic members and 15,000 for Pro members.
    Destructoid was able to uncover these photos, which look to be marketing materials for the credit card:

Toggle Spoiler

So far, details on when we might see this card are unknown. However, Destructoid sources claim that PowerUp members have already been approved for use of the card, suggesting we may be seeing it soon.

Source: http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30...ew-credit-card
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

27% interest is ridiculous. That being said, every credit card offer I get in the mail and the few I do have, the interest rate is generally 24%.