Trophies Not Updating Online

This is a discussion on Trophies Not Updating Online within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I took a break from my PS3 for around 6 months. A while ago I realised that my profile displayed ...

Deathless Destroyer

Trophies Not Updating Online

I took a break from my PS3 for around 6 months. A while ago I realised that my profile displayed me as not having any trophies despite having hundreds. I used another PS3 a few days ago where I created a new user account and synced my account to that PS3. I earned a few trophies and it synced to my account but when I went to update the trophy card it still shows I have no trophies.

I don't know what to do. Do I need to use the original PS3?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 8 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Legalize it...

ATTENTION: We currently use our partner site, PSNTL.com for trophy information.
    (Please make sure your PSN profile page is listed & updated there prior to updating your trophies here. Thank you!)
    Go to PSN Trophy Leaders | Main Leaderboard and sync up there, then it will work here...

Negator

Looks like you've chosen to hide your trophies.

Deathless Destroyer

Okay I figured out how to fix it
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 8 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Negator

In case someone else has this same problem, maybe you could elaborate on the issue and how it was solved.

Deathless Destroyer

Under the Account Management in the PS3 XMB, under Privacy Settings or something there's an option of who to display your trophies to. There are stuff like display to nobody, only to friends, to myself and to everybody. Mine was set to "Display to Friends" and after setting it so that everybody could see it I went to PSN Trophy Leaders, told it to sync my trophies and all my trophies came up. Then I went to this site and told it to sync my trophies through the Dashboard and my trophy cards appeared with updated trophies.

Negator

So, in short, you hid your trophies and forgot about it. Glad it's fixed for you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello I'm having the same problem I sync from PSNTL then to this site but my trophy card has no games in it it shows my lv,how many plats but the games are not there.

PS1, PS2 Slim, PSP Slim 5.50 Prometheus-2, PS3 Super Slim 250gb OFW 4.66 Owner - PS4 soon
    Lv60 in DS2, Lv50 Raid Mode RE:Rev #Tekken7 #RE:Rev2
    www.gamehacking.org--> More free codes

Deathless Destroyer

Have you tried my method?