Need help on DLC choice

This is a discussion on Need help on DLC choice within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello fellow gamers, I recently bought a 20$ PSN card for DLC buying and used about 40% of it. I'm ...

Judgement by Blaster

Need help on DLC choice

Hello fellow gamers, I recently bought a 20$ PSN card for DLC buying and used about 40% of it. I'm having trouble decidng on which Bioshock DLC to purchase as I can only get one right now. The choices I have are Bioshock Challenge Rooms which would help with 100%, Bioshock Protector Trials and/or Minerva's Den, Bioshock Infinite Clash in the Clouds or Burial At Sea Episode 1. Very tough to choose one or the other and I don't want to purchase one and not like it , so I'm asking for anyone whose played any or all the DLCs I've listed, could tell me the differences and maybe help me decide on which one I might like to purchase. I Look forward to the responses. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I've played a bit of the Protector's Trials and Minerva's Den, which I didn't really care for. I didn't do the Challenge Rooms, so I can't say much on that. I haven't really heard too many negative things on Burial at Sea, so that would be my selection, the only bad thing about it is that you can't get Episode 2 yet.

Lvl 9 - Gold

burial at sea is a must it really completes the main game and yes you will want ep 2. clash in the clouds are just challenges no story

Judgement by Blaster

After careful consideration, I've decided to purchase Burial At Sea Episode 1. Thank you to mikesorrell and Da_Man-23 for clearing up the differences between DLCs.

Judgement by Blaster

Closed thread.