Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!!

This is a discussion on If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The answer never changes... ...It will always be Devil May Cry 2. Forever and always the greatest, most agoninising failure ...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

The answer never changes...

...It will always be Devil May Cry 2.

Forever and always the greatest, most agoninising failure of a sequel to ever exist. Devil May Cry 2 was like they went back in time to create a DMC game from a completely different dimension, but forgot to erase the original from history first.

I'd want my 40 back, severe amounts of compensation for the emotional trauma, and the right to yay or nay all major decisions in Capcom franchises. Quite frankly, I could guess my way to better ideas than they manage in their franchises these days.

Other than that, I regret nothing, even the shite games build character and give balance to the great ones.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    The answer never changes...

...It will always be Devil May Cry 2.

Forever and always the greatest, most agoninising failure of a sequel to ever exist. Devil May Cry 2 was like they went back in time to create a DMC game from a completely different dimension, but forgot to erase the original from history first.

I'd want my 40 back, severe amounts of compensation for the emotional trauma, and the right to yay or nay all major decisions in Capcom franchises. Quite frankly, I could guess my way to better ideas than they manage in their franchises these days.

Other than that, I regret nothing, even the shite games build character and give balance to the great ones.
    DmC is worse.

first game i hated and wanted my money back was alien colonial marines. There's games where i play them fully and don't like them, but i still keep them around for future refrence. ACM is the first game i wanted to purge entirely. if i could contact steam support to remove the game from my list for free i would.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    DmC is worse.

No, not really, DMC was buggered as a franchise after 2 left it in choppy waters. 3 couldn't steer the ship to safety and 4 clipped the iceberg. DmC was like the band playing as the ship went down, but Sex Pistols covers rather than classical music. It was a valiant effort that never stood a chance.

Basically, DmC is at the very least, the third best/worst Devil May Cry in the series. Dante was ruined way before Ninja Theory 're-cast' him.

I cannot explain the absolute joy of that December in 2001 when I first played Devil May Cry, it was the tits. DMC 2 came along and destroyed my Dante infatuation with ruthless efficency. DMC 3 was good, but the damage had been done.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I wish i would get my full money back for Payday 2 and Silent Hill Homecoming. Worst games ive ever bought.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    I wish i would get my full money back for Payday 2 and Silent Hill Homecoming. Worst games ive ever bought.
    Wow, I forgot about Homecoming. Paid $60 for that game at launch...regretted it for a week until I finally traded the game in to GameStop.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gotham City Imposters. Sony ran a sale on it. I thought 99 was a great deal and it looked like it could be a pretty unique and entertaining twist on Batman, a universe I've always enjoyed.

Then I log into the game for the first time only to find out the servers were being killed. I was livid. It was only a buck, sure, but it was the principle of the thing. I was not happy that they knowingly pimped a game to get a few last dollars before they killed it. I don't know if it was Sony or the developers who make the call on sales, but somebody is a rat bastard, and I would like to kick them in the groin.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 7 - Gold

r me it will be UFC, I bought the game, and on some trophies it glitched on me. also here were some fights that I couldn't win, no matter what I tried

Platinum Dohvakiin

I already know I will get flack for this, but oh well. Mine would be Fallout 3. Despite all the praise that game gets, I just found it to be the second most absolutely boring pos I have ever played. The storyline is mundane, the color pallid is blan and the sheer amount of stuff you can do. Is all predicated on repeating the same 3 damn sidequest with different characters, ascetics and locations. That and the fact that Bethesda couldn't program Pong for the PS3 and it not be bug free.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    I already know I will get flack for this, but oh well. Mine would be Fallout 3. Despite all the praise that game gets, I just found it to be the second most absolutely boring pos I have ever played. The storyline is mundane, the color pallid is blan and the sheer amount of stuff you can do. Is all predicated on repeating the same 3 damn sidequest with different characters, ascetics and locations. That and the fact that Bethesda couldn't program Pong for the PS3 and it not be bug free.
    Fallout is either the game where you hate it at first or try hard enough and play long enough to get attached to it, If you're not into RPG or you're way into deep RPG like MMO's then you wont like Fallout 3. I can say how many things Fallout 3 does great but It all comes down to how many times my game crashed.

On topic, Mine would be Destiny, because of Destiny I will never buy a game at release ever again, I was so hyped up for it, and dont get me wrong the gameplay is excellent but there's so many things wrong with this game I dont even feel like turning my ps4 and play it. Just.... no, Kind of mad I chose Destiny over Diablo 3.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    Kind of mad I chose Destiny over Diablo 3.
    Reaper of Souls is sooo much better than vanilla Diablo 3.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Rise Above

Dead to rights retribution. horrible game in series. huge dead to rights fanboy, but someday they will reboot the series

Lvl 7 - Gold

WET on PS3 will probably always be my worst buy....

But hey, forgive me, nice girl on cover...WET as a title....€20,- discount...
    just don't play the game inside...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Trash Panic and Destiny... As mentioned above I will "probably" never buy a game on release day again, (except Uncharted, Borderlands, InFamous, games I know and laready trust). Like many others I believed all they hype with Destiny and got bored 2 days later.
    Trash Panic, well that just sucks

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I think you expected way too much.

This is the problem I have with many games as well. Instead of taking them at face value, I build up my expectations, hoping the game will be what I want, and not whatever the developer thought it should be.
    I don't think I expected too much, I just don't think it delivered anywhere near enough. I thought Super Mario Brothers was a better game. Given the choice between The Walking Dead game and Pong, I'd choose Pong.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

metal gear rising DLC BEFORE it became free
    what a dick move...
    next time make it FREE... yeah I know before you say it, how the hell was I suppose to know

Lvl 4 - Silver

Im adding Game Of Thrones to the list !!

PRO Member

I personally have enjoyed Destiny a whole lot...but that's neither here nor there.

I've never once wanted my money back for any game I've spent on since I play them for what they are and not what I "expect" them to be.

Games that I wish I never played though...that's easy

Burn Zombie Burn and Mushroom Wars. Fuck those games and fuck the people who created them.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Check Those Corners

I'd have to say Payday 2, they didn't give a fuck about the console release of the game.

No DLC, or extra missions, what you see is all you fucking get. Overkill screwed us on this one.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Record of Agarest War 2, I love the Agarest series but this game was so un-like the other two (and not for the better). I had a terrible time with the fighting, the classes, quests and the game would freeze during the later fights. Would love to get my $42 back.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Haze. Just Terrible.

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast