Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!!

This is a discussion on If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, you've done a initial playthrough, you have paid a lot of money for a game and thought, that was ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!!

Ok, you've done a initial playthrough, you have paid a lot of money for a game and thought, that was complete garbage or maybe not Complete garbage, maybe the camera work was shoddy or the controls were difficult , anything about the game that spoilt your gaming experience.

If you could get a refund (one game only),what game would you choose?

Mine would be (although I really enjoyed it) Assassins Creed 2 simple because of shoddy workmanship,however apart from FC3 that goes for any game with "Ubisoft" written on it...My Opinion Only Of Course!!

Posting this simply out of curiosity

Negator

Of all the games I've bought and regretted purchasing, Braid stands at the top of the pile. $15 wasted on an over-hyped, under-polished platformer with washed out graphics wrapped inside a pitiful love story...oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.

For a list of all the other games I've regretted playing over this past generation, check the spoiler below.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.
    I actually did LOL at that
    Last edited by Helyx; 09-12-2014 at 08:42 PM.

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Of all the games I've bought and regretted purchasing, Braid stands at the top of the pile. $15 wasted on an over-hyped, under-polished platformer with washed out graphics wrapped inside a pitiful love story...oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.
    I paid ninety-nine cents for it in a flash sale, and even I feel ripped off.

Just an unsatisfying game.

Let Me Watch

Destiny
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Lvl 9 - Gold

Trash Panic belongs in the trash.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Playstation All-stars. Got it played it a bit, and then realized other then playing online there really is nothing to do. No story, no challenges, no nothing!

The Grand Ray Legend

Prince Of Persia and AC Revelations

Especially Prince of Persia, I want my 60$ back!!!
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct. I loved the Telltale games, love the show, love the comics, I'm even a Daryl fan, but Survival Instinct was just GARBAGE with no effort put into any aspect of the game. Not only did I not bother with trophies in that game, but I gave up playing a quarter way through just because of how bad it was. I can't remember the last time I didn't bother to finish a game that I had paid actual money on (not counting the PS+ freebies or indie games that I don't like).

Lvl 8 - Gold

bought battlefield 4 on ps4 was soo buggy (game wouldn't even save AT ALL) so I took that shite back and got a full refund! used the money on far cry pre ord.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Toejam and Earl.

Obscure cult classic because it sucked hard.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~

aka.Chief

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Destiny
    You sir deserve to be slapped... really, impatient you. Destiny is an evolving game that will unfold over the months and years. Bungie ten year plan. to many people complaining to early.

Roo Commander

Fracture, it was only $10 but still.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-LEADER View Post
    You sir deserve to be slapped... really, impatient you. Destiny is an evolving game that will unfold over the months and years. Bungie ten year plan. to many people complaining to early.
    Who the fuck wants to wait 10 years for a game to be enjoyable? That's who deserves to be slapped.

PRO Member

The Walking Dead, Season 1. It had absolutely no replay value, it was 100% linear and overly predictable. Although I got the plat for it, it was probably the biggest let down I've ever had in a game.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by xwingrlj View Post
    The Walking Dead, Season 1. It had absolutely no replay value, it was 100% linear and overly predictable. Although I got the plat for it, it was probably the biggest let down I've ever had in a game.
    I think you expected way too much.

This is the problem I have with many games as well. Instead of taking them at face value, I build up my expectations, hoping the game will be what I want, and not whatever the developer thought it should be.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

the only one i can remember right off the bat is Watch_Dogs
    they force what little pile of emotion they have, most of the story just felt like it was going nowhere, the hacking wasn't as exciting as expected, etc.
    slow motion headshots are really the only enjoyment i got out of this game
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Resident evil 6, just terrible. Dark void as well. I don't know what I was thinking on that.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Get bent...

GTA V.

That game was so much crap that I didn't even bother trying to get my money back. I threw it in the trash.

Aside from that, I'd say Warframe...but I got it free on the XB1, sooooo....

ToQ Rokugou

well I didn't have to pay for this but I want my wasted time back but season 1 of walking dead, the story was full up retarded, there was no real character development, the acting was bad (real bad and straight up retarded in spots) you get to the end and the surprise twist shits all over what you just got done telling the brain dead kid to begin with, not to mention (duck worthless) the forced making you want to work with certain characters that you would rather just kill off and be done with . not only is that game a waste but they shouldn't have bothered making a sequel for it but they did and I hear its just as bad and badly written too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast