If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!!

This is a discussion on If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, you've done a initial playthrough, you have paid a lot of money for a game and thought, that was ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If You Could Demand Your Money Back !!!

Ok, you've done a initial playthrough, you have paid a lot of money for a game and thought, that was complete garbage or maybe not Complete garbage, maybe the camera work was shoddy or the controls were difficult , anything about the game that spoilt your gaming experience.

If you could get a refund (one game only),what game would you choose?

Mine would be (although I really enjoyed it) Assassins Creed 2 simple because of shoddy workmanship,however apart from FC3 that goes for any game with "Ubisoft" written on it...My Opinion Only Of Course!!

Posting this simply out of curiosity

Negator

Of all the games I've bought and regretted purchasing, Braid stands at the top of the pile. $15 wasted on an over-hyped, under-polished platformer with washed out graphics wrapped inside a pitiful love story...oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.

For a list of all the other games I've regretted playing over this past generation, check the spoiler below.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.
    I actually did LOL at that
    Last edited by Helyx; 3 Days Ago at 08:42 PM.

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Of all the games I've bought and regretted purchasing, Braid stands at the top of the pile. $15 wasted on an over-hyped, under-polished platformer with washed out graphics wrapped inside a pitiful love story...oh, and if that's not enough, you can constantly rewind time to relive the joy over and over.
    I paid ninety-nine cents for it in a flash sale, and even I feel ripped off.

Just an unsatisfying game.

Let Me Watch

Destiny
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Gunnin', hummin', comin' atcha, first I'm gonna getcha once I gotcha I gatcha"