Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What were your biggest losses/letdowns/failures as a trophy hunter?

This is a discussion on What were your biggest losses/letdowns/failures as a trophy hunter? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; 1-Online trophies that are requiring other online players to achieve are the only letdown and reason for not getting the ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

1-Online trophies that are requiring other online players to achieve are the only letdown and reason for not getting the platinum in any game i have ( GTA IV , Resistance 2 , NFS shift 2 , Killzone: shadow fall etc. ) its just hard to get a trophy depending on others and boosting is hard for me because of the time difference specially that i live in the middle east.

2- i think this one counts as an unforgettable failure when you dont buy a game because you found the the platinum is hard to get or impossible, thats what happened to me with batman: origins i love batman but there's no way i could get the plat without boosting since the online is dead and now im watching the gameplays on YouTube like losers
    *Info Bar: Boosting : / Latest: Assassin`s Creed: Syndicate

Lvl 6 - Silver

Besides missing Overlord 2 and the Ghostbusters platinums as mentioned on Page 1. I think another letdown, is how I have Grand Turismo 5 and CoD: World at War on my profile, and they're on there, not because of me. But because friends/family logged into my profile and got this games added by accident. It's not a huge letdown, I just personally don't like having games on my profile, that I don't intend to play.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12