I have a problem with Wanted: Weapons of Fate(Germany Edition)

This is a discussion on I have a problem with Wanted: Weapons of Fate(Germany Edition) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The last gold trophy in the game Wanted: Weapons of Fate (Germany Edition), Fang mich wenn Du kannst! ( Gegen-die-Uhr-Modus ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have a problem with Wanted: Weapons of Fate(Germany Edition)

The last gold trophy in the game Wanted: Weapons of Fate (Germany Edition),Fang mich wenn Du kannst!Gegen-die-Uhr-Modus in 4 Stunden durchspielen) is equal to the trophy Catch me if you can1st position in "Time Attack" Ranking)in USA Edition? I follow the trophy guide and get this trophy in the USA Edition, but i do not get it in the Germany Edition.

The guide says:
    -Start a new game in "Time Attack" mode and play as Cross (must be on The killer mode). When you get to the second cinematic in the first level, push start and quit to the main menu. Next choose "Unlocked Acts" and go to the last level, choose the same difficulty and same character. the Time Trial will still be active. Simply finish the level and you will unlock "Between Old Friends" as soon as you kill the Immortal, "Catch me if you can" will unlock once you get back to the main menu.
    Don't use cheats on Time Attack mode, they will stay on!

So could anyone help me with this trophy?

Negator

You have to do this trophy legit, unlike the US version.

To get a really quick time, melee like crazy but be smart about it. If there's more then 1 enemy around it's probably best not to run out from cover. However if theres only 1 enemy, always melee. You'll save a lot of time. Other then that, always use cover. Don't rush it to much or you'll have to redo a whole section again. Also, if you think you died to many times during a chapter, reload the auto-save of that chapter before you end it and you'll start fresh at that point.

This should take no longer than an hour and a half. Good luck.