Youtube Channel

This is a discussion on Youtube Channel within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi guys just got my youtube channel going and just posted my first commentary playing black ops nuketown HQ 99-18 ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Youtube Channel

Hi guys just got my youtube channel going and just posted my first commentary playing black ops nuketown HQ 99-18 im still new at this so the commentary isn't the best but it will get better. Ill be doing giveaways and lots of commentarys and montages so make sure you subscribe next week ill be uploading a video from the shooting range showing off one of my handguns that fires the 4th largest pistol round so standby for epicness. And yes you will see alot of members from the site in my videos in the future and you will definitely see break and sub in my BF3 videos. SO GO SUBSCRIBE!!!

TheDevildogGamer's Channel - YouTube

PRO Member

nice score man and yeah I'm actually into watching commentaries so I might watch the whole commentary after I finish posting on this website, but yeah I heard you're not gonna post that much black ops, I've actually sold black ops cause it got really boring 4 me as I hit about my 4th prestige with 7 days played. Youtube man trust me is a really fun thing 2 do I've been doing it for like 2 yrs now and I find it really enjoyable especially with my new HD camera.
    BTW that was a really good intro and recording quality for the first video, my first video sucked so much interms of quality and basically everything really proffesiona video man for the first try well done

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Haha thanks yeah everything turned out great but im still a noob for commentarys i gotta figure out how to get better voice quality and make them go smoother and im probably gonna post a vid in the future where i actually take my black ops disc to the range and shoot it lol

Lvl 7 - Gold

I commented, liked, and subbed! Keep it up man, maybe we could collab some time.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    I commented, liked, and subbed! Keep it up man, maybe we could collab some time.
    Yeah im down for that

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Cool, you should get a better mic though it sounds sort of distorting.

youtube.com/pennywise247

nice! I'll check it out!

check mine out: pennywise247's Channel - YouTube