Dungeon Defenders Broken??

This is a discussion on Dungeon Defenders Broken?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I was excited about this game as soon as i heard about it. downloaded the demo just to make ...

PRO Member

Dungeon Defenders Broken??

So I was excited about this game as soon as i heard about it. downloaded the demo just to make sure my $15 was going to be well spent, i fell in love with it!
    So i bought the game and downloaded the PSN Plus free DLC. got a few trophies an decided to take a break.
    well my trophy list under the games menu on xmb shows me as having 6 or so trophies for the game. but when i sync my trophies it doesn't show up as a recently earned trophy on that little card on the system. also it doesn't show up in the games list to be compared to a friend, just for noting, i also DLed the game on my other ps3 so my wife could play with me and she has a few trophies thats who i compared trophies with. hers also does the same thing when syncing up the trophies as far as listing most recent.

has anyone else played this game or run into the same problem?? anyone know of any potential fixes??

PRO Member

i spose no one else is playing this game eh? i noticed it wasnt on the games list or having its own forum space yet either.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sync problem

Having exactly the same problem though their techs seem to be completely unaware of the problem. Hung up the phone today after going round and round for an hour. His final decision was to wipe out all my games and save files and basically start over. Wouldn't you think that the Techs would have been alerted that a problem existed with the game by now?

PRO Member

found on some other forums that ALL versions of the game have the problem, even the steam achievements arent working. i tried the wipe and start over method, doesnt work lol. main consensus is that the game needs to be patched. so i will continue to play hoping that when the patch fixes things it wont wipe my trophies haha. game is still fun

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by psychomancer View Post
    found on some other forums that ALL versions of the game have the problem, even the steam achievements arent working. i tried the wipe and start over method, doesnt work lol. main consensus is that the game needs to be patched. so i will continue to play hoping that when the patch fixes things it wont wipe my trophies haha. game is still fun
    Wipe and start over, as in format your hard drive. I know you did not do that, but you are right. The game needs to be patched and it happens to me. I now sync up everytime I wanna see my trophies.. Which fking sucks unless I have something I need to sync up with lol. All it is, is all of the achievements/trophies have not been updated to their respectful servers(psn/steam)... So your trying to sync up trophies that does not exist on PSN atm. Which can be Sony or DD's fault. But seeing as this problem is happening with all other platforms, then it's obviously the companies fault for not sending it through... Hopefully the company figures this out and fixes it. I love DD, but I go for the trophies and don't want to waste my time earning them all if I won't get anything out of it.

PRO Member

lol no not the HD just the game and my saves. id have no problem starting some characters over to get the trophies again. doubt id get anywhere near the harder ones before they patch. or atleast i can hope they patch soon lol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by psychomancer View Post
    lol no not the HD just the game and my saves. id have no problem starting some characters over to get the trophies again. doubt id get anywhere near the harder ones before they patch. or atleast i can hope they patch soon lol
    Yah, that's what they really mean when it comes to wiping and starting over. But ya. I hope they patch it up soon. I'm not a fan of wasting my time getting trophies if they won't even sync...

PRO Member

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I read on one forum that it was up to Sony to put them on their servers but yeah, if other versions are having trouble it sounds like it's Trendys problem. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPhish32 View Post
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I read on one forum that it was up to Sony to put them on their servers but yeah, if other versions are having trouble it sounds like it's Trendys problem. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    Generally it is Sony that we usually wait on when something like this happens. But since it's with all other versions. Trendy has dropped the ball in submitting the information or something.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's such a great game. In terms of value for money it beats out all but the best PS3 games!

But yeah, the trophies don't show at this point (this has happened to other PS3 games before, when Sony didn't put up the trophies yet).

Why isn't DD in the games list in the forum? I'd love to talk about it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

BTW: The trophies work now (without a patch, afaik it was the same problem as with other games that Sony didn't update the trophy list properly - whoever's fault that was).