What is error code 80022D6A?

This is a discussion on What is error code 80022D6A? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So last night after I synced my trophies I got error code 80022D6A, and now you can't see my trophies ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What is error code 80022D6A?

So last night after I synced my trophies I got error code 80022D6A, and now you can't see my trophies when you click on my name on my system, also when I try and see my friends trophies it also show's nothing and you get the same error code. I just want to know what the error code is. I tried searching for what it is but nothing came up, and I'd really want to know what it is. I'm worried it's something bad. Thanks in advance.

worlds biggest welch fan

Got the same thing, it didn't show the images either.
    SIG BY ME

Goal Reached FFXIV platinum #50

Lvl 8 - Gold

My cousin had this issue a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, your system is having issues with the trophy info off of PSN, and thus is getting confused with any trophy info. How we managed to fix it with his was by resetting his internet settings on his console and then resetting the router. That's the only thing I know of to help you.

illegal in 9 countries

I looked this one up on Google too. Another option is to change your DNS settings. Try Google's DNS servers - 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)