Brutal Legend Six Degrees

This is a discussion on Brutal Legend Six Degrees within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey, I've been working with someone to get the final few trophies on this great game I started years ago ...

PRO Member

Brutal Legend Six Degrees

Hey, I've been working with someone to get the final few trophies on this great game I started years ago when it first came out. When I found out it surprisingly had online still but the online was dead it was a blessing and a curse. We could do the wins trophies with no issues (about 2 hours for both of us to earn 50).

The curse comes from the fact that I can't get any random people to earn the Six Degrees trophy, which neither of us have. If someone is able to pop on for a few minutes to help me I'd happily help you with the game or maybe another game we share.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to send me a message on PSN or private message me here.

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS - I Will Decline Them

Wanna Boost? - Dead Island Riptide, Far Cry 3, Battlefield 3 Co-Op, Killzone 3 DLC, Warhawk, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Portal 2, Sacred 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Nation

Trophy Huntin'

I'm not home right now but I wouldn't mind popping on and letting you get the trophy from me. I haven't played the game too much, but when I did I apparently managed to pick it up online

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
    I'm not home right now but I wouldn't mind popping on and letting you get the trophy from me. I haven't played the game too much, but when I did I apparently managed to pick it up online
    That'd be great. I'm actually going out of town this weekend anyway so it would probably be next week anyway. I'd be more than willing to let you get other trophies from me in exchange if you are interested.

Wanna Boost? - Dead Island Riptide, Far Cry 3, Battlefield 3 Co-Op, Killzone 3 DLC, Warhawk, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Portal 2, Sacred 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Nation

Trophy Huntin'

Yeah, not a problem. I'd actually be down to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way if you wouldn't mind helping out. It's a game i've always wanted to play but I ended up putting in the back burner for a while.

Also, for future reference, these types of requests would probably be better off in the game's respective boosting thread: The Official Brutal Legend Boosting Thread

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
    Yeah, not a problem. I'd actually be down to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way if you wouldn't mind helping out. It's a game i've always wanted to play but I ended up putting in the back burner for a while.

Also, for future reference, these types of requests would probably be better off in the game's respective boosting thread: The Official Brutal Legend Boosting Thread
    Oh yeah I normally post in those but since this is such an old game I figured the only people looking there would be people trying to get the same trophy as me, which wouldn't really help haha.

Negator

I got a random message from a member of these forums a few weeks ago asking about this exact trophy. It took me a few days to get around to it, but we finally got our schedules in order and he got his trophy.

I understand not wanting to post in a boosting thread for a game that's old as dirt, but it's there for a reason. If you and bang can't get sorted, message me later in the week and I'll see if I can lend a hand.

Good luck.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay