please help trophy issues

This is a discussion on please help trophy issues within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Really hope someone can help I am not getting my trophies on killzone 3 I had the game before and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

please help trophy issues

Really hope someone can help I am not getting my trophies on killzone 3 I had the game before and had all trophies so I know I am doing it right. I deleted game and reinstalled and it still sucks what are my options.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Could you please explain in more detail, thank you
    *Info Bar: Boosting : Borderlands 2 / Latest: Bantman : Arkham Knight

Sine Labore Nihil

It doesn't matter if you delete and reinstall the game, once you unlock a trophy it will remain that way.(The trophies will unlock if you play with a different account.) You just have to continue the game and meet the requirements to unlock the rest that you have not achieved yet.

Like HIT2MAN said elaborate some more?

Negator

It has come to light that the member in question started a new account and doesn't own the KZ3 DLC, which explains why they can't earn the DLC trophies. In addition to that, the 500/1000/1500 kill trophies are for the campaign, which they also haven't played.

These questions were already answered, but I thank the other members of the community who were prepared to lend a hand to help sort their issues.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay